Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I hope he wakes up and changes his attitude. he could be a force in the nhl. I know he's the modsquad poster-boy but when he left St. Louis he fit with Laziness, unwillingness to work hard, resting on laurels. I wish Mr. Perron the best with the Penguins. A winning environment and Mr. Crosby will help him. Good luck!

Edited by bthompson1286

I hope he wakes up and changes his attitude. he could be a force in the nhl. I know he's the modsquad poster-boy but when he left St. Louis he fit with Laziness, unwillingness to work hard, resting on laurels. I wish Mr. Perron the best with the Penguins. A winning environment and Mr. Crosby will help him. Good luck!

From what I saw he was one of the few players in Edmonton actually working hard in both ends of the ice. As long as that organization keeps moving guys who are vocal about change and continues to coddle Hall et al they'll never win anything.

when are you going to be giving david a tour of pittsburgh chadd?

I'm sure there are guys on the team a lot better qualified than I am to give that tour. I will try and make it out this season to catch a game now, as much as I dislike the city and team.

There are very few players in the league that are able to play at their full potential every night, but I think Sid is one of the few guys in the league that have that kind of drive and will set a great example. I also think David was able to put forth a high level of effort more often than most of the guys in Edmonton, but I didn't get to see them every night and I could very well be wrong.

didn't a lot of people say the same thing about kovalev? I can never tell if people mean the player is actually lazy or just their playing style. I think David and Patrick Kane have similar playing styles that might seem lazy because its not all out speed and straight lines - but i'm not sure that means the player is lazy. I can't pretend im an expert on what edmonton thinks - but i think david just knows what his game is and its not normally blowing by people with his speed. Maybe i'm wrong .. i dunno just my 2cents

Interesting comments on Perron. When he was traded here the Edmonton press that came on the local shows said pretty much the opposite, that despite his lack of production this year which they attributed to getting up to speed from his injury, he was one of the few guys that have 100% every night at both ends of the ice and the fans loved him for it.

That's a nice little run. Always fun to watch the post trade jump. Unfortunately, it is rarely sustainable.

Agreed, but David has never been in a position where he has had the same quantity and quality of scoring opportunities before. He's playing first line minutes with Sid, on the PP with guys like Letang, Malkin, etc... While he may not continue at a goal per game rate, he should easily put up career numbers in this situation.

He'll definitely see his numbers raised to another level playing with Sid and Co. That is pretty much the dream job in the league right now and he has the skill to take advantage.

David continues. Another goal and a helper tonight.

I ran out to the store after the second period and missed the goal. The assist was beautiful