Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

It was stressful for the skills testing in the morning when there was nobody in the stands but the scouts, and lots of scouts and some GMs, but I guess like every hockey player, once you step on the ice, you stress goes away.

It took me like 3 shifts to get more in my game, and the more and more the game advanded, I was playing better and better.

Do they let you keep the jersey...or do they keep them to do charity auctions and stuff...?

Seems like a silly question, but seriously...none of us are ever going to get the first hand experience, so I figured I'd ask.

They just did a nice little piece about David on RDS, talking about his skills and what he should improve on for the draft.

MSH will be there ;)

You going to the draft JR? I'll be out there. Everything was just confirmed last week.

I'd like to meet up with some of you cats to put a face with a screen name, and possibly throw back a few brews.

BTW, Congrats David. That's one hell of an accomplishment. You should be very proud of your achievements.

I am very impressed with the 5 point night....amazing! Congratualtions and good job!!!!

are you talking about that game vs the mooseheads? i saw that game, David played great.

anyway congrats David and dont forget to thank MSH :D

Edited by marc_9

I am very impressed with the 5 point night....amazing! Congratualtions and good job!!!!

are you talking about that game vs the mooseheads? i saw that game, David played great.

anyway congrats David and dont forget to thank MSH :D

No reason to thank us, he has done it all on his own through hard work and dedication.

Haha, good one TheBert. Anyone who is going to be there, just PM me. I'll probably be in Colombus for the draft so maybe we could go somewhere to go out for a dinner or anything...

Primo exposure opportunity. Have Mr. Perron walk to the stage with a MSH jersey/cap on. Izzzz nizzzzze.

Edited by Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Haha, good one TheBert. Anyone who is going to be there, just PM me. I'll probably be in Colombus for the draft so maybe we could go somewhere to go out for a dinner or anything...

Primo exposure opportunity. Have Mr. Perron walk to the stage with a MSH jersey/cap on. Izzzz nizzzzze.

He already has the hat. :)

Yeah, we'll arrange something - we have quite a few C-Bus members on MSH.

Good job JR.

I hope i'm gonna met you there and go out for a dinner or something after the draft as I will probably stay there for a few days after. I'll know more later I guess. Thanks for every comments guys,

"Perron has been unbelievable,” says Bordeleau. “I've seen him most of the time on the road and he's been dominant. Plus, he is very good defensively.

Congrats. Nice to see others see you this way.

Keep proving your fans right.