Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I went and watched a couple playoff games when he (Perron) was in Halifax. Their last game, in which they eliminated Halifax, he put on a clinic. 5 pts. Seemed everything he touched turned to gold. It's surprising how he came from no wheres and sky rocketed into the Q, then to the top of the rookie scoring, and now into the draft.

I was attending a Mainiacs game a few months back and the guy sitting next to me was saying how Perron was heading to the University of Maine but obviously chose the Q, anyone know if there is any truth to this?

photo29rl8.jpg

thanks for the sig

Lewiston 4 - Val-d'Or 0

Game one of the QMJHL Final.

David with one assist tonight i believe.

Game two, tomorrow night. Also available on www.telus.com/qmjhl

so hard to sign inside of a hat...

yeah, any of you guys saw my hit on Letang, haha. solid hit.

its on rds.ca, there is a little section for videos and just click on the title:

La premiere au Maineiacs.

so hard to sign inside of a hat...

its on rds.ca, there is a little section for videos and just click on the title:

La premiere au Maineiacs.

yea that was a nice hit

A nice one indeed.

Isnt it kinda creepy when your team scores a goal and the entire arena gets dark? I havent been on the ice when it went from bright to dark as f--k, so i cant tell.

When i saw it. I was like ... what ?!? ... great hit!. I could just see all the scouts making a note of it in their pads.

The first period just ended (game 2). Letang feels threatened by you. He can't stop you and is trying to get into your head. That's one hell of a compliment.

Jypee

My Photos: (0)

vCash: 480

Well, Perron comes from my hometown.

Him and his brother are pretty known here by anyone who plays hockey: Everybody hates them.

The truth is, Perron has great skills but is an individual player, and doesn't have a great attitude. The only important thing for the guy is his personals numbers.

Yikes, I found this post at

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=33635...ighlight=perron

ps,I am a big Letang fan and he has a good shot at a spot on the Pens next year.

Edited by Grave77Digger

Jypee

My Photos: (0)

vCash: 480

Well, Perron comes from my hometown.

Him and his brother are pretty known here by anyone who plays hockey: Everybody hates them.

The truth is, Perron has great skills but is an individual player, and doesn't have a great attitude. The only important thing for the guy is his personals numbers.

Yikes, I found this post at

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=33635...ighlight=perron

ps,I am a big Letang fan and he has a good shot at a spot on the Pens next year.

Not everyone is always as accepting of way more talented players.

I was at the game last night and I cant get over how gross Letang and the whole Val'dor team looks with the bleach blonde hair haha its really bad...

sidenote-sat next to the TSN camera man and he let me film with his $70,000 USD camera, pretty insane. I loved watchin Marchand get drilled