Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Great advice Theo.

And keep it up Theo, from what I've heard you are really a great man.

Another congrats to david Perron for appearing in the glossy hockey news 2007 Future edition. Number 31 overall, there is a few tidbits on him.

Also, don't listen to the haters guys. People get paranoid when they see other people accomplish great things.

If you end up in Pittsburgh we can have an MSH welcome party, there's a handful of us on here. Good luck to you where ever you end up and congrats on what you've accomplished so far.

Well from what I've read about him he is exactly what the Leafs need in terms of prospects. They are set for many years to come on defense and have decent depth at center. Scoring wingers are really whats needed. Besides Kulemin and Earl they are pretty bare at wingers who could ever be anything beyond a career third liner.

Wow, congrats!

I'd say the Wild would be in the running but I think we're more in need of defensemen and centers.

That's a lot of hard work paying off, jumping up that high in the draft.

Montreal picks @ 12. Trevor Timmins has a good eye for talent. It could happen.

i hope he gets picked by the habs....if he gets picked by the leafs he will be the leafs player i'd cheer for

Edited by marc_9

Let's get Kenny Holland to trade up.

Just what the Wings need, another undersized playmaking center :lol: Seriously though, hopefully he goes high. Maybe then he'll get a decent amount of playing time. If he goes to the Wings he won't even sniff the NHL till hes 24.

i have never spoke to David on here.

But I must admit it's pretty sweet watching/reading about his progress through the forum for the last few months.

Good Luck!

Nearly had a 3rd one in first period as well by going through both defencemen.

Not to mention the break away in which he was hooked.

I wonder what his ice time is?

Just got my Hockey News 07 Draft preview edition. Here is what they say abut David:

"Last year, Perron was an unknown playing High School hockey in Quebec. He slipped through that league's draft unselected. "We kinda screwed that one up", one scout said. Perron may get physically manhandled, but is one of the more talented players in the draft, is quick and is a wonderful stickhandler."

THN has him ranked at 31st. Lets hope you go a lot higher.

Good luck man.

I'm watching the MAINEiacs/Foreurs game and Perron has two goals in the 1st period. Not bad.

What channel is carrying "Q" playoffs games. I've checked RDS...nothing listed.

Montreal picks @ 12. Trevor Timmins has a good eye for talent. It could happen.

i hope he gets picked by the habs....if he gets picked by the leafs he will be the leafs player i'd cheer for

I hope he DOESN'T gets picked by the habs. Why? He'd probably spend 5-10 years in the minors. :rolleyes: