Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Congratulations. My thoughts are with you.

Edit: by the way this is jp. I changed my name and avatar remember.

Just talk to David while he was still on the ice with his cellphone.

What he and his team accomplished through the year is just awesome.

Congratulations to you David, my brother and the best friend I'll ever have...a big thanks to all the guys who support David through the years. Starting from my grand parents, to our last year billet familly (Paul who sometimes come on the board, Josée and Vincent), to our friends, to all the people we played pickup with (Hidious, Gongshow etc...), to the Bonaventure's shinny guys(especially Metro on MSH who is close friend of us), hey JP say hello to Eric and the others... and finally to guys like JRBoucicault and Adam on MSH and many others who give us the chance to talk of the greatest sport in the world evryday...

My english is freaking bad right now but it's because we are celebrating at home, just want to take sometime to write it...

I'm drinking my first beer of the year right now, believe it or not...

Edited by Storm

haha thanks for the comment guys.

I hope I wont be busy friday night as I said to JR earlier. If I am, we will do it a few days after that or something...Thanks again guys.

Well actually my question was more towards Davids opinion of Letang... So why wouldnt that belong here? Maybe I should have phrased it differently. If I had the ability to ask Letang a question I would have asked him the same thing about David.

Edited by Grave77Digger

This was in the CHL junior hockey section, who's hot and who's not:

Québec Major Junior Hockey League

Hot offensive player: David Perron, Lewiston MAINEiacs

The rookie forward has made a name for himself as he prepares to enter the 2007 National Hockey League Entry Draft. But before the draft, Perron will be competing for one of the hardest trophies to win in sports. Perron's two goals and one assist in Games 3 and 4 of the league finals helped lead his team to their first QMJHL championship and they will now play for the Memorial Cup.

congrats, all the best in Vancouver!

This was in the CHL junior hockey section, who's hot and who's not:

Québec Major Junior Hockey League

Hot offensive player: David Perron, Lewiston MAINEiacs

The rookie forward has made a name for himself as he prepares to enter the 2007 National Hockey League Entry Draft. But before the draft, Perron will be competing for one of the hardest trophies to win in sports. Perron's two goals and one assist in Games 3 and 4 of the league finals helped lead his team to their first QMJHL championship and they will now play for the Memorial Cup.

congrats, all the best in Vancouver!

Yeah, I had just noticed that also.

Congrats David. Keep up the work and the first MSH will be in the NHL. Looking forward to that.

Just reading my new Hockey News (Draft Preview Edition). It has David listed at 31. This is what it says about him: "Last yaerh, Perron was an un known playing high school hockey in Quebec. He slipped through that league's draft unselected. "We kind of screwed that one up," One scout said. Perron gets physically man handled, but he is one of the more talented players in the draft, is quick and is a wonderful stickhandler."

Thought I'd share that with you guys, and hope to see your name somehwere sometime David.

A poster on Letsgopens compiles a draft ranking every year and here is his write up on David

21. David Perron – C – Lewiston MAINEiacs (QMJH) – 5’11 – 183lbs – Shoots R

After coming to the QMJHL from the QJAHL, Perron lit the scoreboard night in and night out with his slick, under-the-radar style of play. Perron is a good sniper with strong offensive instincts who finds open ice and can create space for his wingers. He plays strong on his legs and can win the battle in the corner. Showed no need for a transition from one league to the next. Perron stepped in as a rookie and was one of the main catalysts for Lewiston’s championship run.

2006/07 QMJHL Stats: 70GP – 39G – 44A – 83Pts – 75PIM

The rest of the rankings are on his website here:

Faceoff Factor 2007 Draft Rankings

To David and Pascal: I just figured out my "boss", Carla Vierra is in your family. She's been my boss for a long time, 5+ years, and since she knows i "know" you guys, she talks about you pretty often. She's very proud.

I even learned David's litlle knickname...Good luck in Vancouver

Haha, really...greta to hear.

To David and Pascal: I just figured out my "boss", Carla Vierra is in your family. She's been my boss for a long time, 5+ years, and since she knows i "know" you guys, she talks about you pretty often. She's very proud.

I even learned David's litlle knickname...Good luck in Vancouver