Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Perron looks good out there so far (5 mins into the 1st against Plymouth) with a couple of nice moves on the powerplay. He's got great hands.

I'd like to throw a piece of advice out there after watching all the games so far, i realise that I'm in no position to judge and I'm not simply tryingt o help David out. I think that you would be an incredibly unstoppable player if you worked on your balance/lower body strength. Your always in the corners which is awsome for a guy with hands liek yourself, but I seen you get knocked over numerous times. I admire the fact that you battle a lot cause most players liek yourself with soft hands tend to be soft period. Its great to see. Like I said not an attack just an avid hockey fans advice.

1-0 Lewiston, Stefan Chaput just scored.

As the Sportsnet announcers say "As he gets a stick in the grill" Wow, i didn't know Paul Wall was into hockey.

Edited by Miike

You gotta think it's just a matter of time before Lewiston cash in on Plymouth's lack of discipline.

Btw, Perron still looking great.

Yup, just as I posted they score. 1-0 Lewiston.

No goal actually. Reviewed after a few minutes, and no goal :S

Edited by Miike

You gotta think it's just a matter of time before Lewiston cash in on Plymouth's lack of discipline.

Btw, Perron still looking great.

Yup, just as I posted they score. 1-0 Lewiston.

Goal called back. I think they deemed it was directed in with his arms/hand.

That's what they did i think. But it was in clear due to the high stick forced his arms up in the air. At least a penalty call should of been assessed in my eyes.

Wow, that is a TERRIBLE call. I'd love to hear David's point of view on that. Should have been a goal in my eyes, and I'd like to see Plymouth eliminated. From what I've seen they're the dirtiest team in the tournament.

sweetblazer,

Not about to rag on you but, how about that lower body strength from David eh, not to shabby. If he would of burried that would of made the highlight reel's for sure.

sweetblazer,

Not about to rag on you but, how about that lower body strength from David eh, not to shabby. If he would of burried that would of made the highlight reel's for sure.

And how about that last shift. :o

Oh no for sure. I was talking about against the boards. Like I said he's an incredible hockey player, im just trying to help him out, always good to have something to work on.

OT btw.

Edited by sweetblazer

I'd like to throw a piece of advice out there after watching all the games so far, i realise that I'm in no position to judge and I'm not simply tryingt o help David out. I think that you would be an incredibly unstoppable player if you worked on your balance/lower body strength. Your always in the corners which is awsome for a guy with hands liek yourself, but I seen you get knocked over numerous times. I admire the fact that you battle a lot cause most players liek yourself with soft hands tend to be soft period. Its great to see. Like I said not an attack just an avid hockey fans advice.

I was reading a hockey magazine, maybe hockey digest or something like that rating the top players for the draft. I think they ranked him 31st and said hes probably the most skilled player in the draft, but just about anybody can knock him down. Again, I'm not one to judge, i suck.

David is pretty strong on his skates but I agree that he needs to work on his strenght but still I think that right now he could be a fairly good player in the show but if he wants to be dominant, he'll need to get stronger.

Anyway, he was totally magic tonight on the ice, wasn't he???

Oh no for sure. I was talking about against the boards. Like I said he's an incredible hockey player, im just trying to help him out, always good to have something to work on.

OT btw.

This loss, it doesn't mean they are done does it?

Nope, they're still alive. They could be tied with MH/Plymouth but it depends on how the Vancouver/MH game goes tomorrow.

That's what i thought, i just wasn't so sure. Let's hope for the best.

Let's go Giants Let's go!