Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Amazing puck protection by David on the first goal, To have the presence of mind to drop down to one knee and sheild the puck is amazing, All DP39 on the first goal. Almost buried it to, From the highlights if seen he likes to go to the backhand alot. Keep it up David, Good luck

Yea I'd love to watch this, but there is no coverage in the US. I remember seeing a site awhile ago that had torrents of NHL and Junior games. Anyone know of this?

As a semi-casual US hockey fan (I'll watch every game of my NHL team and most of the NHL playoffs), I would have had no idea these playoffs were even going on.

David is getting lots of attention here, almost a news article every day in the papers

I love how the Sportsnet guys are referring to David Perron and his Lewiston Maine-iacs. They're putting this whole tourney on his shoulders...and the way he's playing so far tonight...he's relishing it...he's up to #10 as well (according to SN)

Tough break for Bernier though.

5-1 Plymouth.

David put on a great display of his skill. Only 3 pts in the tourney (1G 2A)...but he got a lot of attention/spotlight from the announcers. I didn't get to see all of his games, but I'm glad I got to see what all the hype has been about.

Good job David...you and the Maine-iacs should be very proud of what you accomplished this season.

Next stop Columbus. Best of luck.