Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

He continues to impress...

Part about Perron in bold a little lower.

31 000 $ recueillis au tournoi À bout de souffle

Charles Rooke

Le Journal de Montréal

30/07/2007 11h40 - Mise à jour 30/07/2007 12h03

MAGOG | En plus d'offrir des rencontres de haut calibre, le tournoi à bout de souffle aura finalement permis d'amasser 31 000 $ pour sept oeuvres de bienfaisance de l'Estrie.

Le tournoi a donc récolté 6 000$ de plus que lors de l'édition précédente, ce qui est au-delà des espérances des organisateurs.

«Avant le tournoi, on se disait que si on pouvait répéter ce qu'on a amassé l'an dernier, ça serait bon, et là, on est rendus dans les 30 000 $, c'est vraiment spécial», a affirmé Yanic Perreault, le joueur de centre des Blackhawks de Chicago, qui fait également partie du comité organisateur.

«On est chanceux d'avoir le meilleur joueur du monde en Sidney Crosby avec nous et on espère encore l'avoir avec nous l'an prochain», a-t-il enchaîné.

Le joueur vedette des Penguins de Pittsburgh n'a pas voulu le confirmer, mais il semble que les chances soient bonnes.

«La date est toujours inscrite dans mon agenda. C'est ma troisième participation en quatre ans et je m'amuse vraiment chaque fois que je viens. C'est très bien organisé», a dit le numéro 87, qui se préparait à regagner sa Nouvelle-Écosse natale.

Deuxième titre pour Perreault

C'est d'ailleurs l'équipe Perreault Maxi-Club de Sidney Crosby et de Yanic Perreault qui a remporté un deuxième titre consécutif hier, dans une victoire de 6 à 4 face au M-150.

«Disons que c'est beaucoup plus agréable de voir le chèque que de soulever le trophée», a lancé Crosby.

Si l'équipe veut remporter un troisième titre l'an prochain, elle ne pourra rien tenir pour acquis. «On s'en parle entre nous pendant la saison et les joueurs commencent leur recrutement de plus en plus de bonne heure», a raconté Perreault.

Premier choix des Blues de Saint Louis lors du dernier repêchage, David Perron a édité le livre des records du tournoi à bout de souffle dans la catégorie Sport Wellington. En finale, il a marqué six buts, ce qui a porté son total à 31 pour les six matchs qu'il a disputés. Il a de plus récolté 36 mentions d'aide.

On aurait entendu une mouche voler dans l'aréna de Magog lors de la demi-finale entre le Perreault Maxi-Club et le Thibault Pontiac-Buick, tellement les gens étaient concentrés sur les belles pièces de jeu qui s'offraient à eux.

En plus de venir en aide à des bonnes causes, le tournoi a une autre vocation noble. «On veut également donner l'occasion à ceux qui n'ont pas la chance d'aller au Centre Bell pendant la saison de venir nous voir jouer au coût de 5 $ ou 10 $», a expliqué Perreault.

For those who don't understand french, David set a new record scoring 6 goals in the final game and he collected a total of 31 goals and 36 assists in 6 games.

Edited by D3nZ

67 pts in 6 games?

Where was this?

Rookie/Prospect Camp?

Some type of tournament.

None of the free translators speak Quebecois, here's the best I could get from free online French translator.

MAGOG | what's more to offer of the meet top gauges, the tournament to boils breath finally will have allowed storing up 31 000 $ for seven charity works of the estrie.

Tournament has therefore harvested 6 000$ of more than at the time of the preceding edition, this that is beyond the hopes of the organizers.

"Before tournament, one was said that if one could repeat this that one stored up the last year, that would be good, and there, one is returned in the 30 000 $, this is really special", asserted Yanic Perreault, the center player of the Blackhawks of Chicago, that does equally left the organizing committee.

"One is lucky to have the better player of the world in Sidney Crosby with us and one hopes again to have it with us the next year", he has linked.

The player star of the Penguins of Pittsburgh did not want to confirm it, but it seems that luck be good.

"The date always was in line with my diary. This is my third participation in four years and I have fun myself really whenever I come. This is very well organized", said the number 87, that got ready to regain his natal Nova Scotia.

Second title for Perreault

This is besides the team Perreault Max Club of Sidney Crosby and of Yanic Perreault that won a second consecutive title yesterday, in a victory of 6 to 4 facing the M-150.

"Say that this is a lot more pleasant one to see the check than to raise the trophy", launched Crosby.

If the team wants to win a third title the next year, she not nothing will be able to hold for obtain. "One about it speaks oneself between we during the season and the players begin their recruitment more and more early", related Perreault.

First choice of the Blues of Holy Louis at the time of the last repêchage, David Perron edited the book of the records of the tournament to boils breath in the category Sport Wellington. In final, it marked six goals, this that carried his total to 31 for the six games that it disputed. It has of more harvested 36 assistance mentions.

One would have heard a fly to fly in the aréna of Magog at the time of the semifinal between the Perreault Max Club and the Thibault pontiac-buick, so the people were concentrated on the beautiful game pieces that offered themselves to them.

What's more to come to the aid of good causes, tournament has another noble vocation. "One wants equally to give the occasion to those that have not the luck to go to the Center Bell during the season to come to see us to play cost 5 $ or 10 $", explained Perreault.

Negative. I was at the prospect camp. There was only one game and he didn't put up any points... was regarded roundly as a lackluster game-environment performance... actually.

That was a couple of weeks ago, July 9th...

So I think this is some sort of tournament, I'm sure.

A-HA!

http://www.aboutdesouffle.qc.ca/

Stats:

It looks like he was playing in the B division with his brother Pascal...

http://www.aboutdesouffle.qc.ca/statistiques.asp

Do they have another brother also? A goalie? There's a Marc-Andre Perron in the B division goalies...

Our very own Kovy-Ribs with 31 points in six games. There's some hands in that family.

Yeah. And we've got brand rights. Wooo.

Which one's older? Pascal or David? I thought Pascal was... is that right?

Edited by LoXish

A-HA!

http://www.aboutdesouffle.qc.ca/

Stats:

It looks like he was playing in the B division with his brother Pascal...

http://www.aboutdesouffle.qc.ca/statistiques.asp

Do they have another brother also? A goalie? There's a Marc-Andre Perron in the B division goalies...

Our very own Kovy-Ribs with 31 points in six games. There's some hands in that family.

He did pretty good considering some of his teammates.

David Perron: Selected by St. Louis Blues round 1 #26 overall 2007 NHL Entry Draft

Derrick Brassard: Selected by Columbus Blue Jackets round 1 #6 overall 2006 NHL Entry Draft

Mathieu Perreault: Selected by Washington Capitals round 6 #177 overall 2006 NHL Entry Draft

Mathieu Carle: Selected by Montreal Canadiens round 2 #53 overall 2006 NHL Entry Draft

The tournament A Bout De Souffle is a tournament that is held every year in Magog, Quebec. It mostly revolves around NHL caliber players, Crosby has been going there for a couple of years, it is organized by Yannik Perreault and all the money (that people play to go see them play) goes to charities.

None of the free translators speak Quebecois, here's the best I could get from free online French translator.

There's no difference between written french and québécois as you say héhé. It's normal french and translators just don't do the job.

There's no difference between written french and québécois as you say héhé. It's normal french and translators just don't do the job.

Yeah but isn't Parisian French and Quebec French different? Most of those online ones use France French....so some of the phrases don't turn well into English.

Yeah but isn't Parisian French and Quebec French different? Most of those online ones use France French....so some of the phrases don't turn well into English.

No, there's a difference in the spoken language but in written most of the time it's a neutral french like in this article (there's no slang what so ever). The translator just doesn't respect the word orders and grammar and that's why it turns out bad, regardless of France or Québec.

No, there's a difference in the spoken language but in written most of the time it's a neutral french like in this article (there's no slang what so ever). The translator just doesn't respect the word orders and grammar and that's why it turns out bad, regardless of France or Québec.

Ah, I see.

Still wishing David all the best to make the NHL this year, but in case he doesn't...the AHL Sched was released today and I've got Jan 15th circled on the calendar - Peoria's 1 and only stop in Hamilton this year.

Still wishing David all the best to make the NHL this year, but in case he doesn't...the AHL Sched was released today and I've got Jan 15th circled on the calendar - Peoria's 1 and only stop in Hamilton this year.

Would he be playing in the AHL if he did not make the blues or would he play for lewiston again?

Would he be playing in the AHL if he did not make the blues or would he play for lewiston again?

He's 19 if I'm not mistaken...so he'd be AHL eligible.

He is still too young for the AHL you must be 20 years old or a 1987 born to play this year assuming you are coming from the CHL.

I thought if you were 19 at the start of the season you could play AHL. It was the kids who were 18 at the start of the season, but turning 19 during... that had to go back to Jr.

Thanks for the correction.

I just bought tickets to see the Canada Russia Super Series final game in Vancouver. David's name is on the roster. I look forward to seeing him in live action against world class competition. I didn't get a chance to attend any Lewiston games at the Memorial Cup.

I just bought tickets to see the Canada Russia Super Series final game in Vancouver. David's name is on the roster. I look forward to seeing him in live action against world class competition. I didn't get a chance to attend any Lewiston games at the Memorial Cup.

I'm pretty sure RDS is carrying some (if not all) of those games. Not sure if there is an English carrier. Looking forward to seeing some of it.

He is still too young for the AHL you must be 20 years old or a 1987 born to play this year assuming you are coming from the CHL.

I thought if you were 19 at the start of the season you could play AHL. It was the kids who were 18 at the start of the season, but turning 19 during... that had to go back to Jr.

Thanks for the correction.

There have been exceptions in the past for example Spezza but that was because he played 4 years of major junior which generally doesn't happen unless you'd be 20. Also Staal and Horton were given permission to play in the AHL as 19 year olds during the lockout season since they'd played in the NHL the year before.