Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Kovy - What kind of curve does your brother use? Does he have something against tape? ;-)

Great story all the way around though, I wish him well.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/P...09_1024x768.jpg

Kovalev Pro

1) Sutter's posture/body language and David's expression have me thinking that conversation is not a fun one.

2) Go figure.

Edited by LkptTiger

Kovy - What kind of curve does your brother use? Does he have something against tape? ;-)

Great story all the way around though, I wish him well.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/P...09_1024x768.jpg

Kovalev Pro

1) Sutter's posture/body language and David's expression has me thinking that conversation is not a fun one.

2) Go figure.

Yeah, I got that impression as well.

Sutter's probably in Devils mode already and trying to stifle his offensive creativity :P

Yeah, I said it.

1) That sweep of the Wings back in '95 wasn't decisive enough to be considered a "whole Cup"? And that was after beating Boston, Pittsburgh (Mario-less as they might have been) and Philly (back when they were really pretty friggin' solid) rather convincingly. Strike or not, they earned it.

2) As far as I am concerned, there is no hockey that could possibly be considered "unwatchable" (with the exception of the house-league games I had to watch back when my brother "played").

3) Wow, did we get a bit off-topic or what?

Sutter's probably in Devils mode already and trying to stifle his offensive creativity :P

Yeah, I said it.

You know a breakaway does create an odd man advantage in your end of the ice for the other team if they can get control of the puck.

Guess David don't need stretching!

He switched to 9k Whites.

Maybe Sutter doesn't like flashy skates anymore than Andy Murray? *L*

14.jpg

They look nasty - white tongue and white Tuuk C+.

those are so sexy

• Like 1

Lkpt it's just the same old stock-issue Devil hate. Say what they will about the Devils killing hockey; they scored off of it and didn't use it as a crutch like the league did.

You'd think a team that's had to overhaul its roster so much would have fans that could come up with new lines but alas...here we are.

You'd think a team that's had to overhaul its roster so much would have fans that could come up with new lines but alas...here we are.

When Arnott was around they were one of the highest scoring teams in the league. They didn't have tons of chances but they converted on a pretty high percentage.

Perhaps this is the conversation that was going on in the picture above....

The coach's disapproval and glare was clearly focused on first-line winger David Perron in the opening game. Perron's feisty play resulted in a needless roughing penalty in the first period and he was benched.

Sutter indicated he will slot Perron back on a line with John Tavares and Kyle Turris. But he'll be keeping a close watch on team discipline.

"I told [Perron] on the ice [at Tuesday's practice] there are things you have to be willing to accept and do when you come to this level," Sutter said.

"You can't be on any different page from anyone else in the dressing room. Everyone has to be on the same page. And it doesn't matter who you are. You have to be held accountable for your actions.

"We had a little chit chat about that. And when adversity hits you, you better be ready to deal. He's going to go back in.

"He wants to be a leader. But wanting it and doing it are two different things. He's got to show us he can do it."

Source http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/sp...2b9&k=36706

Simon