Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Am I the only one that thinks the other Russian defenceman kinda fell asleep on the play? I'm not trying to take anything away from the goal (which was great), but I think a heads-up play from the far-side defenceman could have broken the play up pretty easily. There was no one Canadian in a dangerous position (the "late man" was so late he wasn't even in on the play), so there was no reason for him to stand in-front of the net with him thumb up his ass while he watched David dance his partner and make a move to the net. If he moves over earlier, he has no problem knocking the puck away and would have probably put David on his ass.

...just saying...

Tiger, I agree, again not taking anything away from the goal because it was sick. But watching the highlights from tsn and on youtube, you can tell the Russians are highly skilled up front and severely lacking skill on the back-line. A lot of the goals by the Canadians were because of easily corrected but huge defensive mistakes and breakdowns.

Could the play have been broken up, yes. Is the goal still sick, most definitely.

David is money, smooth skater and sick hands with great vision. Can't wait to see him take his game to the NHL.

I'm on a mac with flip4mac... it also worked fine...

It did take awhile to load. Perhaps you're giving up too early on the blank screen that seems to be doing nothing?

Just tried the black stripe down low on my Easton Synergy SE. Didn't help me a bit but I'm not surprised. My game needs a lot of work. Keep moving those hands DP. I am glad JD has you in his system soon.

Working hard to get my fill,

Everybody wants a thrill

Payin anything to roll the dice,

Just one more time

Some will win, some will lose

Some were born to sing the blues

Oh, the movie never ends

It goes on and on and on and on

Don't stop believin'

Hold on to the feelin'

Journey

Congrats David. I hope you have a long, healthy, and spectacular career as part of the Blues organization. I don't usually watch the Blues but now I'm going to try and catch as many games as possible.

You're living the dream that everyone of us here on MSH would love to experience. Enjoy it man, you've earned it.

Again, congrats!

I won't forget it D3nZ, I'm pretty mad right now. ;)

I know it since 2 weeks but David wanted me to stay quiet about it and to wait until the news is released in the media.

Good job D3nZ

I thought about giving Kovy the honnors but finally I posted it, David as officially signed with the Blues. Now he can buy a pair of white 9k's for all of us.

Congrats!!

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/236066.html