Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Yeah, this is exciting. Expect him to be given the normal 9 game tryout at the beginning of the season before (more than likely) being pushed back down to the Q... it's a great opportunity for David but beyond that we can now have a MSH meet up in STL... yes, that'd be a blast.

Whats the stipulation with being sent to back to Junior? If he gets his ten game cup of coffee and gets sent back to Lewiston does he still get paid the mill? Or is it retroactive for whenever he plays in the AHL/NHL?

PS: Can I get a loan? :rolleyes:

Whats the stipulation with being sent to back to Junior? If he gets his ten game cup of coffee and gets sent back to Lewiston does he still get paid the mill? Or is it retroactive for whenever he plays in the AHL/NHL?

PS: Can I get a loan? :rolleyes:

He can be sent back to junior at any time and only gets paid the NHL salary while with the Blues. If he plays more than 10 games this season, it counts as year one of his entry contract.

I won't forget it D3nZ, I'm pretty mad right now. ;)

I know it since 2 weeks but David wanted me to stay quiet about it and to wait until the news is released in the media.

Good job D3nZ

I thought about giving Kovy the honnors but finally I posted it, David as officially signed with the Blues. Now he can buy a pair of white 9k's for all of us.

Congrats!!

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/236066.html

LOL, well it had been posted on RDS for a while and I was kinda surprised that nobody had seen it before me, so I waited about an hour to post it. You give him my best and hope to see him soon either in Montreal or in Bathurst ;) whatever happens we are damm proud of him.

There's something not right about that picture...Wait, I got it...those jerseys...they look...like, like....HOCKEY JERSEYS!!!!!

Holy shit! How dare they, make a new hockey jersey that looks like a classic hockey jersey!

/rant

//sarcasm

///slashies!

btw...I want one!

It'd be cool to see David make the team out of camp...but it appears that unless he scores 2 goals a game, he'll be back in Lewiston...

No need to rush him into the NHL. If he has an "off the chain" (to borrow a phrase) camp, then maybe...but a year in Jr. where he already has a year under his belt and can really roll is a good thing. Be the older guy on the team...learn some more leadership skills. Even if he ends up splitting time between the "A" and the Blues next year isn't a bad thing. He probably needs a little more upper body strength to compete at the NHL level, so another year in the "Q" should him time to develop that as well.

Be a man among boys for a year, instead of a boy among men.

There's something not right about that picture...Wait, I got it...those jerseys...they look...like, like....HOCKEY JERSEYS!!!!!

Holy shit! How dare they, make a new hockey jersey that looks like a classic hockey jersey!

/rant

//sarcasm

///slashies!

btw...I want one!

Also, he has sock tape instead of white tape. :lol: