Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

yousendit.com and megaupload.com are quiet user friendly, alternativly theres always youtube but with their copyright policy you never know.

I think with yousendit and megaupload they send the download link to the email address you enter as the recipient so if you emailed it to yourself you could post the link to the file, I think...

I am in the midst (1st hour out of approximately 2) of uploading it to sendspace. It's a 126 MByte file, and I missed the beginning of the interview.

If that doesn't work Chadd will help me upload it.

Do you think Perron will end up with Lewiston this season?

From what I've read and heard in the last few days...everyone in St. Lou is very impressed with him in preseason. It's just a matter of if they want to burn a year of his contract and that he can play a long season coming off The Q season, plus Mem Cup plus SS. He's been playing hockey almost non stop since this time last year.

But, realistically...he's not able to go to the A, and he won't develop anymore in Jr...so the NHL may be the logical step. But...they don't want him playing 6-8 minutes a game...if he's in STL, it's gonna be big minutes.

yousendit.com and megaupload.com are quiet user friendly, alternativly theres always youtube but with their copyright policy you never know.

I think with yousendit and megaupload they send the download link to the email address you enter as the recipient so if you emailed it to yourself you could post the link to the file, I think...

I am in the midst (1st hour out of approximately 2) of uploading it to sendspace. It's a 126 MByte file, and I missed the beginning of the interview.

If that doesn't work Chadd will help me upload it.

I have also asked the station to provide a link or copy of the interview for us.

Good Lord, that's amazing. A little over a year ago, he's a late round pickup in the juniors his first NHL draft eligible year, and now he's impressing the Blues so much that he could get a crack in the show at 19. That's got to be a lot of hard work on his part.

Told Bouce on Tuesday that this kid is the real deal. The confidence that he has with the puck can not be ignored nor can the fact that he seems to have very good chemistry with his teammates.

Told Bouce on Tuesday that this kid is the real deal. The confidence that he has with the puck can not be ignored nor can the fact that he seems to have very good chemistry with his teammates.

Apparently he's not shying away from contact either...some thought size/physical play could be an issue for him going in.

Compared to Karyia?? And taking Big Keith in a 1-on-1 drill...???

Not too shabby.

Thanks Guys, loved the bit about his white skates turning black!

This bit is cool..."Perron was in the first practice group today and so he was getting dressed when the second group went out to practice. “If the other group wasn’t going on the ice, (Perron) would still be out there an hour and 15 minutes later still shooting,” Murray said."

from http://www.stltoday.com/blogs/sports-morni...hootout-scorer/

thanks radio good stuff!

i would go to the game in Chicago sunday, but i have my first game w/ a new league that night.

Edited by number21

I liked how he gave props to his brother for his stick handling skills. I say he makes the lineup. Listening to him and seeing him there he is taking what he feels is deserved. You cant call him cocky for that. He is a player. Half the things I have heard from him is what I always preach to my little brother. Hopefully David takes it and never looks back.

Since I guess you will find out soon enough. Tomorrow night vs Atlanta.

David - M.Kariya - Tkachuk

Hopefully some people on here in the St. Louis area can make it out tomorrow.

David: keep up the great camp buddy

I hope that one's available online

I hope that one's available online

Darn...doesn't look like it will be...

Congrats David, your first NHL goal!

I know it's only preseason...but that's a phenomenal feat...

18:31 of the 2nd period...with assists from Martin Kariya & Keith Tkachuk.

b4ae2c3508754709b980d70pv5.jpg

Perhaps this should be in the "photos of yourself" thread??? :lol:

Edited by koivulchuk