Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Yikes...David just got stripped by PM Bouchard & the Blues D were nowhere to be found...2 on 0...Bouchard to Rolston...6-0 Wild...Blues are gettin' hosed.

Last man back commits a giveaway, welcome back to juniors.

Congrats to David on surviving another day.

St. Louis Blues President John Davidson announced today the club has reduced their roster to 28 players.

Forwards Chris Porter, Yan Stastny and Trent Whitfield along with defenseman Roman Polak were all assigned to the Blues’ American Hockey League affiliate, the Peoria Rivermen.

Yikes...David just got stripped by PM Bouchard & the Blues D were nowhere to be found...2 on 0...Bouchard to Rolston...6-0 Wild...Blues are gettin' hosed.

It happens...I think what is going on with him is that they want to see how he is going to bounce back. Everyone has a bad game.

There's been more upside than down with him, and that's why STL will keep him as long as they can before making the final decision.

It happens...I think what is going on with him is that they want to see how he is going to bounce back. Everyone has a bad game.

There's been more upside than down with him, and that's why STL will keep him as long as they can before making the final decision.

Power to him if they decide to let him respond to that mistake. Unfortunately, most 19 year olds don't get the luxury of learning from your mistake with the big club.

CHIPPA13, you are just a fuc.... haters.

Power to him if they decide to let him respond to that mistake. Unfortunately, most 19 year olds don't get the luxury of learning from your mistake with the big club.

"Lighten up, Francis."

I've followed enough training camps over my 36 years to know that junior aged kids seldom get a chance to make the same mistake twice. As I said, power to him if STL keeps him around for a longer look.

"Lighten up, Francis."

I've followed enough training camps over my 36 years to know that junior aged kids seldom get a chance to make the same mistake twice. As I said, power to him if STL keeps him around for a longer look.

Coaches at the NHL level are experienced enough to make an assessment that is not swayed by one mistake and likewise one highlight.

Personally I prefer the Messier attitude - if we screw up and let one in, no problem we will just get two back.

Power to David I say.

Hopefully he stays up and I'm sure he'll at least get a 9-game stay. I think it'd send the wrong message to send someone down with the notion it's off of one mistake.

When should he know if he made the club or not? I heard he was doing pretty good for himself in training camp , so I have a hard time seeing him get sent down for one mistake.

When should he know if he made the club or not? I heard he was doing pretty good for himself in training camp , so I have a hard time seeing him get sent down for one mistake.

I read on one of the caps blogs, final rosters have to be turned in by Tuesday Oct 2nd.

So he will know by then

I read on one of the caps blogs, final rosters have to be turned in by Tuesday Oct 2nd.

So he will know by then

The team will still have 9 games to play with to decide if he'll be up for the season or if he will get sent back to juniors.

The team will still have 9 games to play with to decide if he'll be up for the season or if he will get sent back to juniors.

I would have thought he would 9 chances out of 10 he would have a spot on the AHL team if he still is with the main club. Or is he planning on going back to the Q?

I would have thought he would 9 chances out of 10 he would have a spot on the AHL team if he still is with the main club. Or is he planning on going back to the Q?

It's NHL or Jr. AHL is not an option because of his age.

"Lighten up, Francis."

Coaches at the NHL level are experienced enough to make an assessment that is not swayed by one mistake and likewise one highlight.

Personally I prefer the Messier attitude - if we screw up and let one in, no problem we will just get two back.

Power to David I say.

He had a pretty tough game, not just one play. I think the fact that they didn't send him down right away is encouraging, far too many coaches don't give younger players a chance to make amends.

Was at the game tonight, David had a spectacular game, had beautiful positioning and two gorgeous feeds to Weight. David has a real chance at sticking around if his defensive game can become a little more solid, I've noticed he tends to be the lead offensive man out and because of that sometimes gets caught up and by the team he gets back on the backcheck the play has already set in.

Regardless, I have to say I've been really impressed with his physical game.

Yeah, it wasn't a fight with Brandon, it was with the coach, Brent, and it was because Brent was ragging on David for using Black tape to tape his shinguards... or something really silly like that.