Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I remeber hearing earlier that if Johnson signed with the Blues Perron would be sent down, i could have read it wrong but Johnson just signed with the blues today.

No, that was why Cajanek was sent down. Getting Johnson replaces him, then they put McKee on IR leaving them at 23.

Wagner is up filling in for McKee as well. Brewer may have been hurt tonight as well. His face didn't look right after his fight and he went to the locker room. David will have a lot to read between now and Saturday. When Murray first arrived last year he had each rookie spend a night watching a game and then got extensive notes and discussions on where they would fill in.

Healthy scratch tonight. M. Johnson is getting the call on the 2nd line.

That's upsetting news. I was looking forward to watching him considering they didn't televise any preseason games for the blues in the St. Louis area.

I guess they are going to play him in the home opener, so the crowd can give him a little extra energy boost.

Yeah, I was bummed since I ponied up for some second row behind the goal seats for the game. Was fun and all but I would like to have caught David's first goal.

I think the assumption is he's going to play tonight at the home opener, although I haven't heard anything exclusive -- JR can certainly clue us in a little further, I'm sure.

Hey guys,

David is not suppose to play again tonight.

I (kinda) feel bad for the first team he plays against...he's gonna be so pissed off and fired up that it has taken this long to get into a game...he's likely to go off on them for 3-4 points.

Hey guys,

David is not suppose to play again tonight.

I (kinda) feel bad for the first team he plays against...he's gonna be so pissed off and fired up that it has taken this long to get into a game...he's likely to go off on them for 3-4 points.

Might I suggest?

I hope David will play on friday in the game against Colorado. That game is going to be shown here live. My first chance to see him play.

Edited by Hede

Classic.

There's lots of politics in hockey(as in everything else. I'm thinking of my old job right now)(we all know that)and sometimes being better is not the only consideration.

I'm sure The Blues realize David is a special player and they want to bring him in at exactly the right time. They know it could make a big difference in the long run.

It's about keeping everybody happy.

Yes i have. I hoped Janik Hansen ore Frans Nielsen would play at the start this season. Lets see how it goes fore them.

Edited by Hede

Freaking comcast has my center ice packaged all screwed up. I can't get any game, let alone this one. I'll be happy to pay for a DVD and shipment of this game.