Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Is there any good video of him on Yotuube or anything? I can't really find much of anything video wise other than the superseries

If you go to the blues official website and go into the write up on any game you will see a highlights link titled "Highlights 700k", this takes you into the NHL video gallery where you can view all the blues games, goals, saves and assists.

Kovalev Pro

I heard that there was like 18 different Kovalev prostock.

But the one Kovalev use most is pro stock Kovalev pattern 3, do you know any of so, does David also use pattern 3?

Judging by the highlights (via YouTube) Monseur Perron had some good chances, a tough game against a goalie who was doing quite well considering the shots he was facing.

Kovalev Pro

I heard that there was like 18 different Kovalev prostock.

But the one Kovalev use most is pro stock Kovalev pattern 3, do you know any of so, does David also use pattern 3?

Is this the only goddamn thing you can talk about? Shut up already, Del Griffith.

Is there any good video of him on Yotuube or anything? I can't really find much of anything video wise other than the superseries

Go to youtube... search for perron... sort by date, newest to oldest. There's a few clips :D

Just got back from the game.

Saw David skate in the pregame skate...kid has moves for weeks.

Blues got killed obviously...rough game all around.

He got me down underneath the arena after the game - it's like a rock concert down there for sure. He gave me one of his GUs -

perronstick.jpg

As I'm walking back to the parking lot, this drunk (yet hot) chick comes up to me and she says "You have a BIG STICK." Takes it and starts stroking it up and down. She must've seen the Warrior ads - so David - your stick has been tainted ;)

fosho2.jpg

Here's a picture of the curve -

perronstick2.jpg

perronstick3.jpg

Perfect curve. Who do I need to conatct for pro-returns? Seriously though, that explains why he wanted my blades back then...uhm...okay...seriously now...I want one of those! :D

Get one back from him in exchange. If you saved the PM, print it and sell it on.. um mshBay and get rich (or die trying).

Yet again, im jealous of JR (not to mention DP).

Great Pics JR.

Regarding somebody beeing able to sell that stick on ebay I can already se the post in the ebay idiots thread...

"PRO-STOCK NHL game ready David Perron stick, autographed and given to his personal friend Jeremy Roenick of the San Jose Sharks, extremely rare and mint condition hockey stick"