Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Just to clarify I meant I don't remember the young stars or whatever having their own skills comp, but the 'real' all-stars do.

They should let the young guys participate in the trick shot event. Something tells me that most of the young guys are going to be more creative than guys like Iggy or Thornton.

Just to clarify I meant I don't remember the young stars or whatever having their own skills comp, but the 'real' all-stars do.

They should let the young guys participate in the trick shot event. Something tells me that most of the young guys are going to be more creative than guys like Iggy or Thornton.

This is another reason the NBA, as much as I don't like it, has better festivities since they get unknowns in the skills comp.

This is another reason the NBA, as much as I don't like it, has better festivities since they get unknowns in the skills comp.

Teams can get their mandatory rep involved in the skills shindig or the game. Promotes more players overall and should get the fastest guys and hardest shots possible.

I was thinking he looked more like Steve-O from Jackass in that shot, but at the same time that felt like an insult which is not my intention.

i thought they would have his breakaway goal in the highlights from the young stars game - but it's not in there...

anyone else have it somewhere?

You can see his goal on the CBC website video highlights.

Anyone in Canada who has had a hard time seeing David play...Sportsnet Ontario has the Leafs-Blues game tonight.

And...

Moving up steadily in the TSN Player Rankings (Rookies)

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?fid=10841

...Still more...

David made it into the Young Stars "Froaen Moment" as well.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...ge=FrozenMoment (Jan 29/08)

Bravo!

Anyone in Canada who has had a hard time seeing David play...Sportsnet Ontario has the Leafs-Blues game tonight.

Wish I'd had seats to that game! Friend of mine was working the game on the TV production with the regular Blues' crew. (there are always two crews broadcasting each game - one for each team). He was telling me they all really like David. Nice to hear... those guys (obviously) watch every game. Gotta keep the media on your side!

i thought they would have his breakaway goal in the highlights from the young stars game - but it's not in there...

anyone else have it somewhere?

Goal was a thing of beauty. Haven't been able to see him play much, but the little I have has been impressive.