Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I saw he changed to a Rbk bucket too

He also switched from Warrior gloves to Easton pro stocks....I noticed it in the Blues-Kings game.

I also noticed during the Leafs game he wore a Vector helmet.

So, he changes gear as much as the rest of us...he just doesn't have to pay for any of it *L*

Seriously...that HAS to be a major perk for him ;).

Sorry if it's been posted, but in the hockey news that arrived today the "two minutes in the box" section is with David.

What was your "welcome to the NHL moment"?

When John Davidson told me I would be in the lineup after the 10th game and I should look for somewhere to live, that was pretty cool. I scored 5 times in my first 10 games, so I started off well

Favorite Movie of all time?

Worst hotel you've ever stayed in?

In Russia for the world junior - that was awful. The rooms were very narrow and the air was bad. Moscow as a city was awesome though

Who is your roadmate and how are they?

I've had 2; DJ King and Christian Backman. They've both been great, taking care of me as a rookie

What was your last job before becoming a hockey player?

Mowing lawns

Best Vacation you've taken?

I never vacation. In the summer I just rest. Going to the all-star game this year (as a youngstar) was my vacation - it was amazing

Which current NHLer is a lock for the hall of fame?

Joe Sakic

i'm not an english professor but it seems as if perron isn't happy with the blues right now and not to bash but maybe some of the early discussion regarding his team play/ethic have come true?

My thoughts on the article..

Maybe David would have an easier time learning how to be a professional hockey player off the ice if they had him LIVE WITH A FREAKING VETERAN! As been discussed many times, the Blues org has let David down by having him in a hotel by himself for so long.

Secondly, If I was Keith Tkachuk, I'd knock out some 19 year old rookie flailing his arms around at me at any time for any reason.

Perron said: "I've got confidence in Andy. I don't think he wants me to be a bad player in five years. I think he's doing this for my best, in his eyes. We'll see later if it was the best."

And yes, it does seem as though David isn't happy watching so much. Sounds jealous of EJ.

I am pulling for the kid for sure, but he sounds a bit like a punk

I talked with him quite a bit here through PM's before he was famous and I can assure you he's not a "punk."

Having met David myself, i'll back that up and say he's one of the nicest, down to earth guy's you'll ever meet. Not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but just have to put my input in. He's a 19 year old kid living the dream, i'm sure none of us would be perfect if we were 19 and in his position now would we?

yes I heard it, they talked about his attitude and said that the s-t louis jobs were doing the right thing with him and that it was better to do it now than later on in his career

they say he acts bad around other players, shows up late to practice and throws his hands in the air wen someone misses a pass at practice...

if you ask me David is in thought because they drafted him because he was an exciting player, flashy with white Grafs (when he got drafted) with good hands and allot of vision but when he gets to ST-Louis, they paint his skates and ask him to tone his style down... Same with Robby Schremp, if you draft a guy for what he was doing, why try to change him like that?

Honestly, who cares if he has white skates? guys like Antropov, Tucker, Mara have em and I don't see it as being a problem, his decisions make him who he is, who you originally drafted...

Edited by djinferno

Totally agree with that post.

they say he acts bad around other players, shows up late to practice and throws his hands in the air wen someone misses a pass at practice...

if you ask me David is in thought because they drafted him because he was an exciting player, flashy with white Grafs (when he got drafted) with good hands and allot of vision but when he gets to ST-Louis, they paint his skates and ask him to tone his style down... Same with Robby Schremp, if you draft a guy for what he was doing, why try to change him like that?

Honestly, who cares if he has white skates? guys like Antropov, Tucker, Mara have em and I don't see it as being a problem, his decisions make him who he is, who you originally drafted...