Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

they say he acts bad around other players, shows up late to practice and throws his hands in the air wen someone misses a pass at practice...

if you ask me David is in thought because they drafted him because he was an exciting player, flashy with white Grafs (when he got drafted) with good hands and allot of vision but when he gets to ST-Louis, they paint his skates and ask him to tone his style down... Same with Robby Schremp, if you draft a guy for what he was doing, why try to change him like that?

Honestly, who cares if he has white skates? guys like Antropov, Tucker, Mara have em and I don't see it as being a problem, his decisions make him who he is, who you originally drafted...

In my opinion he's being taught how to behave under the 'corporate logo'. He works for a corporation now, expectations are different and they are going to make him conform. It's like any new grad starting his/her first job in a corporate setting. You learn the politics and how to behave, and if you don't some will tell you whether you like it or not..... I have no problem with what the Blues are doing, he'll learn how to act if he wants to be successful in the long run. They are making him accountable, I like it.....

For me, this "waving arms after bad passes" doesnt belong into the press/public. But thats just me.

I agree with you there, somethings like that just seem as though they dont need to be made public

they say he acts bad around other players, shows up late to practice and throws his hands in the air wen someone misses a pass at practice...

if you ask me David is in thought because they drafted him because he was an exciting player, flashy with white Grafs (when he got drafted) with good hands and allot of vision but when he gets to ST-Louis, they paint his skates and ask him to tone his style down... Same with Robby Schremp, if you draft a guy for what he was doing, why try to change him like that?

Honestly, who cares if he has white skates? guys like Antropov, Tucker, Mara have em and I don't see it as being a problem, his decisions make him who he is, who you originally drafted...

In my opinion he's being taught how to behave under the 'corporate logo'. He works for a corporation now, expectations are different and they are going to make him conform. It's like any new grad starting his/her first job in a corporate setting. You learn the politics and how to behave, and if you don't some will tell you whether you like it or not..... I have no problem with what the Blues are doing, he'll learn how to act if he wants to be successful in the long run. They are making him accountable, I like it.....

You just want it to bo known to the public because he is a MSH user. Sean Avery and Marek Malik fought at practice, and that was all over the internet, like Hugh Hefner at a tity bar!

You can't honestly say no one was going to tell the press. Get over it....He is a rookie...

For me, this "waving arms after bad passes" doesnt belong into the press/public. But thats just me.

I agree with you there, somethings like that just seem as though they dont need to be made public

Good luck regulating what gets or doesn't get reported by the press in this day in age. Like it or not he's a public figure now, a future face of the franchise, the press will be watching his every move. So if something gets in there you don't like, tough luck.... it's out there.

i wonder how the trade deadline was for david, they said almost all players getting a little nervous headed towards the deadline.. i wonder how it was for david..

i wonder how the trade deadline was for david, they said almost all players getting a little nervous headed towards the deadline.. i wonder how it was for david..

I'm sure it crossed his mind...but he's on a Rookie Max 3-year deal. Rarely does a team trade a player that they are trying to build a future around...

Now, WHO he'd be playing with may have been more of a thought for him.

Where da Warrior mitts at?

They've been gone for a few weeks now.

I wanna buy em. Someone gotta check the Blues-Store. Im serious.

Nothing there on tuesday. I probably won't be down again until the equipment sale...if they are there, I plan on brawling for those bastards

Nothing there on tuesday. I probably won't be down again until the equipment sale...if they are there, I plan on brawling for those bastards

For me? Oh thats nice. ^_^

He´s a MOD and he can get what he wants. Need i say more :D .

I want those Warrior to.

PWBIII: Get 3 pairs and ship 2 pairs to Europe ;)

Ore we got to see St. Louis Sven?

He´s a MOD and he can get what he wants. Need i say more :D .

I want those Warrior to.

PWBIII: Get 3 pairs and ship 2 pairs to Europe ;)

Ore we got to see St. Louis Sven?

Tell you what man, if I can get my hands on a pair or two I will get ahold of you for sure.

DAvid was the #1 trade that teams wished they had back per the hockey news this week

It was top ten trades made last year that teams wish they had back

#1 was the sharks getting Bill Guerin for a #1 pick....which became David Perron

Positive words from Andy Murray at last!

“The Perron-Boyes-Kariya line was effective,” Murray said. “I thought they had lots of ofefnsive zone time. I thought Paul was around the puck more last night. He didn’t show any shots on the score sheet, but I thought he was around the puck more. I thought David was real effective. Brad had two goals, but could have had five. So that line was effective.”

Source : http://www.stltoday.com/blogzone/morning-s...polak-recalled/