Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I saw him on Friday night after the game.

His skates are worn out and his holder was cracked - ate shit twice over the blue line at JLA.

Says he'll be spending time in STL during the offseason - for development purposes.

Any idea what the new skates will be like? I mean, im an MSHer, thats of course the first thing that comes to my mind.

I saw him on Friday night after the game.

His skates are worn out and his holder was cracked - ate shit twice over the blue line at JLA.

Says he'll be spending time in STL during the offseason - for development purposes.

Sweet...maybe he can join us on Friday nights for pick up. Any goalies in the STL on here?

Sweet...maybe he can join us on Friday nights for pick up. Any goalies in the STL on here?

Haha, you don't want that to happen unless you want to look like a fool. Poor goalies :D

Edited by Hidious

Another set of 9k.

Black/White? Real or Crosby Pump? Will YOU order em? Okay, enough with the dorkness.

Sven, the blues would do the ordering for him.

Another set of 9k.

Black/White? Real or Crosby Pump? Will YOU order em? Okay, enough with the dorkness.

Sven, the blues would do the ordering for him.

I know, i was joking.

Way to come in and stick up for MacDonald

I'm trying to figure out why in the hell Kariya is getting so much ice time given the fact that he has been playing so poorly.

I love how he jumped in and helped tackle Keith! Excellent job standing up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a62csvaqtVc

for those who weren't able to see what chadd and the others were talking about.

by the way, check out what khabibulin does to kariya on :41 of the video, weird

David is getting huge praise for his action late in the game all over the St.Louis Blues sites.

It is very important to the team as well, because if you notice the Blues players there are not the tough guys. Stempniak Boyes Perron etc. this sends a very postive message. No one on the Blues are going to get pushed around and the whole team will stand up for one another.

Once again it has been a pleasure to watch David this season.

I have watched every period he has played in. His improvement has also been amazing.

Cannot wait for next season

From http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=14410

Perron played more than 14 minutes on Saturday and was on the ice to finish the game. I wanted to point this out since we scream and holler when he plays limited minutes. He also played in fresh out of the box, brand new skates on Saturday as well.