Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Did anyone catch David on RDS Sunday? He was on the panel during intermission for the Wings/Predators game. I think it was him, Bob Hartley, and some host. He's doing what Marc Recchi is doing for TSN, but in french. That's pretty wild, good for him.

does anyone have any video of this? hah I would like to see DP on the pannel

C'mon PJ Stock isn't that bad...rather have him speaking than Glen Healy, or Pierre Mcguire, or Mike Milbury.

PJ's not too bad when you have him on a planel discussing the game, but give him a script and highlights he's AWFUL!

His insights into the game tend to be pretty interesting and generally correct.

He pretty much called Avery the smartest player ever during the Rags/Devs series.

jeezz.... i'm buying a blues jersey...

Make sure he stays in #57 before you do. With #27 & #39 both available...I wonder if he'll switch. Obviously he wouldn't do it mid year...but some guys switch out of their "rookie number" when they crack the lineup full time (which I'm sure he will next year).

Just got our box of stuff for the charity auction. One of the items is a 07/08 authentic blues jersey signed by the team. I'll post a pic in a bit, perhaps someone could tell me which auto is davids.

Cheers

This was posted by the Blues Blogger Andy Strickland on Hockeybuzz.

David Perron is considering switching his number from 57 to 39 prior to the upcoming season.

With Salvador gone, #27 is free for the taking.