Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I think it'd be a nice touch - Weight really took him under his wing when he started out.

Isn't Doug the one who busted his balls about eating sandwiches on the plane in one of those "life as an NHL rookie" articles?

Cool that not only can he pay "homage" to Weight, but he has history in that number as well...that's what he wore in Lewiston.

Its really good hockey to watch, there highscoring games, each team has 5 player on the ice, 1 goalie and 1 spare. There are no faceoffs, when the goalie freezes the puck the puck goes to the defencemen and the game continues(same thing for a goal). Theres a bunch of known NHL players, Fleury, Garon, Pominville, Johnson, Bergeron, Riberio, Bernier etc. I don't think Pascal was playing this year, atleast not in the pro division.

My dad and some of his friends went tonight, I would have liked to have gone with them, but I finished woking to late. Hopefully I'll get a chance to head down for one of the other days.

Edited by Michael9

Wondering if theres any updates out of the Perron camp, i know its a ways away from camp, but just thought i'd bump this to see if anybody has any info or updates about MSH's boy.

Anyone heard anything from Pascal. There had been rumour on the STL board that he was invited to the Rookie/Development Camp, but I don't think that happened. Any AHL destination/tryout for him?

...maaaaaybe.

Sam: Hey, uh, Mitch, you're really starting to like this Kathy, aren't ya?

Mitch: [with a huge, smirking grin] Nooooooo.

Sam: Mitch, I know you, man. When you say "no" like that, you really mean yes.

Mitch: What are ya talking about?

Sam: Watch, I'll show you. Mitch, uh, did you ever rob a bank?

Mitch: [definitely] No.

Sam: Did you ever climb Mount Everest?

Mitch: [more definitely] No.

Sam: Did you ever say that you can see why women find Sean Connery sexy?

Mitch: [with a huge, smirking grin] Nooooooo.

</dirtyworkquote>