Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Not worried about Predictions, never have

We will see

They have top end young talent coming in.

Ask the Habs about preseason predictions...picked to finish 10-13 last year. Not that I think the Blues will catch everyone by surprise quite like that, but I think 1-4 will pretty much run away in the West...5-12 are going to all be very, very close.

I agree with kovulchuk...40-45 points for David.

point predictions this season for him?

Completely depends on how Andy Murray uses him. Given Murray's ability to prevent his own players from putting up decent offensive numbers in the past, I don't even want to guess.

I know it's only preseason...but Perron has 4 points tonight with 5 minutes left...3G, 1A...1st NHL Hatty!...congrats.

Blues are spanking the Thrash 9-4...wow...

Numbers like that and he's not going to have to worry about Press Box time this year. Good job!

This made me laugh....

Alex Pietrangelo will play his second preseason game, after netting two assists Tuesday night.

Here’s a quick story involving Pietrangelo: Murray was all over the 18-year-old’s case a few days ago. According to Murray, he was “barking” at Pietrangelo about his lack of intensity in practice.

“When I went to the blackboard, Walt and Paul and Jacks and Brew . . . they’re all kind of sitting there chuckling,” Murray said. “They finally said, ‘Boy are Erik Johnson and David Perron ever happy that Alex is here’.

Just wanted to register my congratulations on one hell of a performance, Dr. Perron.

As we say in literature, no matter how long it takes, "Quality will out." Woe betide anyone who doubts your quality now...

I know it's only preseason...but Perron has 4 points tonight with 5 minutes left...3G, 1A...1st NHL Hatty!...congrats.

Blues are spanking the Thrash 9-4...wow...

Numbers like that and he's not going to have to worry about Press Box time this year. Good job!

Numbers alone don't keep you out of the press box, just ask Afinogenov.