Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

unfortunately I have to stop cheering for good things for david and start cheering for Bieksa and company ripping their heads off...

Go Nucks ;)

Agreed. This is where I stop cheering for the Blues.

Oh man. I turn on the game to see a collision between David and Wellwood. Nasty hit he didn't see coming. Hope he's alright

So you missed his two trips to the box? Both kinda weak calls.

Yeah. Just turned it on to see the hit. Hope he's alright or that will be a huge loss

Just saw him standing on the bench. Good sign

Edited by EBondo

I thought they finally put the whistles away in the third, then those weak calls. At least Perron was still getting playing time.

Oh man. I turn on the game to see a collision between David and Wellwood. Nasty hit he didn't see coming. Hope he's alright

I caught the second one, very weak call. He didn't like it either by the looks of it.

I'm always amazed (although it shouldn't be a surprise) how pros get the best shots and wicked stick flex in the worst body pisitions...I have to be perfect in every way to achieve any kind of accuracy/power and flex.

I guess that's what separates Pros from Joes...

Hey, I have an idea for a TV show....

<_<

n/m!

Not sure if it was the first or second call but I thought the trip in the slot was a good call.

I thought overall the calls were all out of place. No one went to the box for the first ten minutes or so, then everyone did. The way they started calling I think both of Perron's penalties were justified.

He played really well though, got a lot of ice time it seemed and controlled the puck a lot. good for him, although Canucks have to win this round

I agree. The referees were erratic, not the least bit consistent with the way they called the game. It wasn't so much one particular call but their ever-changing judgment. Pretty difficult to play under such standards.

Not sure if it was the first or second call but I thought the trip in the slot was a good call.

The penalty in the third was the one I thought was suspect, the first one was ok.

Anyone seen any injury updates? I've scanned the main news outlets, but as a non Blues fan I'm not sure which are the best papers/rumour blogs and sites to check up on.

WTF, he played decent yesterday, just missed the net in two opportunities.

dam David, calm down, you rushing everything...

Use your vision and stop trying that weak shot from impossible angles...

Common, you can do this, Go Blues!!!

I thought he was one of the better players on the ice last night. If more Blues would be a bit more patient like David was last night, they could cycle the puck more instead of this chipping in, letting Vancouver's D take the puck, and race back the other way.