Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

He played house I think, which I'm assuming is B in Ontario? Whatever the lowest level is I guess. As for Pascal idk, but that dude is talented, lightning quick hands

Yea lightning quick hands but as I remember from the video ... those socks! ;)

DP 57 made #4 this week on NHL top goals

That's more an example of hustle than actual skilled goal scoring. His over the shoulder/behind the back bat in was a "better" goal! But either way...I don't recall making the NHL Top 10 last week for anything I scored...so good job DP_57. :lol:

I'm watching it right now and number 9 cracked me up. "Tina you fat lard come get some dinner!". Do announcers plan these things or do they have a list of funny quotes to read from? The guy in Pittsburgh is one of the best I've heard but he's been repeating some sayings since Lemieux was around.

Hmm, considering those Jofa's still have the old NHL logo he's either still using gear from before he played junior or got some NHL hand me downs.

More likely the equipment guys just had some old stock piled up in the back room that they gave him.

Kinda like the rangers had 20+ year old shoulders lying around that they gave to Shanny.

I have been wearing the shoulder pads for the last 7-8 years or so...

Thanks for the support everyone I really appreciate it.

Edited by DP_57

I thought you were a Farrell guy. Nice to get answers from the source rather than pure speculation.

Congrats on your season. Things appear to be headed in the right direction in STL, with the young guns leading the way.

David, I've got a question for you. With all the travel and scheduling, are you guys constantly changing your clocks and watches or do you guys just adjust your schedule back to St Louis time?

Congrats on the season, anytime you're making highlight reels for the NHL you're really doing something right!

I have been wearing the shoulder pads for the last 7-8 years or so...

Thanks for the support everyone I really appreciate it.

Good to hear from ya, wasn't trying to rip you on them either just love to see guys that wear the gear they are comfortable with opposed to instantly getting new stuff once they hit the NHL. Awesome goals this year too, congrats on the great season.

No offense to David, but I'm not sure his was the best goal. Maybe because it was Streit that he dangled around that made it better, but Robert Neilsons goal should have been #1. He did it all in a tight space and he made Jonathan Ericsson look like a peewee playing with daddy.

Also, Giordano made Jovanovski look absolutely stupid on that missed body check.