Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Very likely.

BTW, he's getting better and better. His hands are incredible, he looks like Kovalev out there but the practice Kovy not the game Kovy. Warrior really dropped the ball on this one.

David with another goal Sat night, giving him 5 for the preseason (he did not play in tonight's finale in Chicago) ready for the regular season to start in Sat vs. Philly

anyone coming down to St. Louis for a game this season? - give me a shout and we'll have a beer

David with another goal Sat night, giving him 5 for the preseason (he did not play in tonight's finale in Chicago) ready for the regular season to start in Sat vs. Philly

anyone coming down to St. Louis for a game this season? - give me a shout and we'll have a beer

I'm going to do my best to get there for one.

based on the pre season and the newspaper coverage, David will be on the #1 line with David Backes at center and Brad Boyes on the other wing. I think this year we see David break out with 30 goals

Don't get a chance to watch David much, being he's on a Western Conference team, but he looked crazy good last night against the Flyers. I thought for sure he was pot a couple goals in.

David did not figure in the scoring, but nearly had the game winner with about 40 seconds to play on a nifty move down low but could beat Boucher with the backhander. He also had to 2nd most ice time on the team at 21:14 - only Eric Johnson had more ice time 22:32

http://www.truehockey.com/blues-buzz/David-Perron-Joins-Blues-Buzz-This-Tuesday?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Just a heads up...

Rising star David Perron will join me live this Tuesday October 12th from 6-7 for Blues Buzz on 590 the Fan in St.Louis. The show will broadcast from Johnny Mac's Sporting Goods located at 10100 Watson rd St. Louis Mo, 63127. The show can be heard online at www.kfns.com

RDS wants him in Montreal so bad...along with most Montreal fans, I'd think. I know it's a case of "local boy done good" but they don't spotlight all young french players like they've higlighted DP in the last few years.