Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

First goal tonight was just a great snipe off the metal and in, second was a Kovalev-type dazzler as he toe dragged in and around a defender, then went high backhand past the goaltender. He looks more and more like his idol every time he plays (just with a lot more tenacity and drive).

Edited by Scotty

First goal tonight was just a great snipe off the metal and in, second was a Kovalev-type dazzler as he toe dragged in and around a defender, then went high backhand past the goaltender. He looks more and more like his idol every time he plays (just with a lot more tenacity and drive).

And just think, 5-10 years from now...there will be some kid with white skates, tongues out with 'sick' hands and a wicked shot....and people will be comparing him to his idol - David.

That second goal was pretty slick. I'm pretty sure the annoucer called it a "brilliant" goal...but it kinda sounded like "Perronian" *L* He's an adjective too now!

Via twitter: @walsha Allan Walsh

David Perron (@DP_57) of St. Louis has signed a deal with Reebok. Look for them to jointly activate on various social media platforms.

does that mean i can have some perron-curved 11k's now?

does that mean i can have some perron-curved 11k's now?

Doubt it. Even if they make a "Perron Curve" it will be nothing close to his pro curve.

Doubt it. Even if they make a "Perron Curve" it will be nothing close to his pro curve.

i mean pro stocks. i've got a few perron 808's right now.. but i'd love to try the 11k.

2lj446r.jpg

i mean pro stocks. i've got a few perron 808's right now.. but i'd love to try the 11k.

Hah, I've gotten quite good at putting my foot in my mouth lately. That is a nice looking curve.

David Perron

I have to give you much deserved credit here.

You have more grit than most people could imagine

Absolutely great job last night of picking yourself up off the ice after the hit.

A mark of a true pro hockey player is that you played better and better each shift after the hit.

Once again great job

According to TSN/Espn Thornton gone for 2 games after the hit.

I love how in the interview with Thornton after the suspension had been made he said that Perron must have not seen him coming out of the box and just ran into him. There is no way that he and Thornton just collided. Such a baloney answer from Thornton. I would have accepted him saying well I thought the hit was clean but Perron had his head down or some garbage like that. Not "oh he just ran into me".

Edit: Sorry about that Chadd.

Edited by cdoug55

David did not play last night after experiencing headaches following the morning skate. Hopefully he doesn't have a full blown concussion. I hope Holik and the clods over at the NHL Network apologize on air for saying the David "embellished" the hit.

Edit - David out tonight - headaches occur when he gets his heart rate up

wonder if Larry Murphy, Bobby Holik and the folks on "NHL ON THE FLY think he's still faking

Edited by Judge Smails

God I was ticked when Nick Kypreos called thorntons hit on Perron clean. on tv, then went on to defend that he shouldn't have been suspended, because Perron sold the injury, then came on next shift and scored. That man is so beyond clueless.

David did not skate today with the team and will miss his 4th game in a row. Also, per the local Blues beat writer Jeremy Rutherford, it's likely that David will not travel with the team on their upcoming road trip. Get well soon David, the boys miss you out there and the fans miss watching you play.