Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Wow, I've been visiting MSH for a year or two now and i just realized today i knew who you guys were.(David and Pascal) I scrimmed with you at the end of the summer in Rock Forest and Magog.

I consider myself to be a solid defensemen but i remember being totally outclassed by you guys, especially David. Total humiliation. I could barely see the puck before it was between my legs and in the net. The goalie was pissed of too.

I can recognize a good hockey player from the one that looks like one so, back home, i told my dad that i played against an awesome player and that he was better than anyone i had played against so far. My dad just laughted at me and told me there were a lot of good players on earth, and that he could not be THAT good. I was so impressed that i asked some people what his name was and told my dad to remember it. He was like...whatever...

He now checks the newspapers everyday and tells me "Hey, Perron scored again... He's the goal leader for Lewsiton and the #4 spot for the draft. Maybe you were right about this guy..." Hell yea i was right.

So that was my story, congrats to David, keep up the domination!

Really, how old are you? and what's your style equipment like etc so I can recognize you.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

Really, how old are you? and what's your style equipment like etc so I can recognize you.

Thanks everybody for the comments.

I doubt you remember me, i'm just the average hockey player you see everywhere. I'm 19, with a black Bauer4000 helmet, straight cut visor, black 8k gloves, easton 1100 skates and mission pants that are too big for me. I especially remember this year in Rock Forest, it was still summer time and we were like 4-5 players only and a goalie. I think i was some kind of bad tester for your new moves that day because i ended up feeling like a damn cone. I'll always remember that.

We'll have at LEAST as many Perron threads as we currently have on Kovalev.

I can't wait to bash him after a bad night! :lol:

Guys don't forget about Pascal(Kovy_Ribs) He is training this entire year and will hopefully be playing pro hockey next year. Good luck to both of the Perrons. Your both an inspiration and best of luck in the future.

He Jr. eligbility is up but he is training the entire year and has some oppertunites for pro hockey next year that I won't specify unless he decides to do so.

Whoa, hold the phone, here...

He (David) went from house leagues to Jr. A to The Q? If that is the case: WOW!

Regardless - Way to go, buddy. Good luck and try to take care of your knees...lol.

WOW! Congratulations to David and best of luck to you Pascal. I can really relate to playing and spending time practicing by yourself just because you love too. Bon chance in chasing both your hockey dreams!

nah.. he played jr AAA not A..

Same thing, different regional dialect, I believe. Tier II Junior hockey, me thinks.

Edited by LkptTiger

hey if he ever makes it to the nhl we could pull a votefordavid.com

like the http://voteforrory.com

if they can do it for rory fitzpatrick and get him in the all star game, im sure the MSH members could get david alot of votes :P

I've never seen him play, but from what we've all read about him....David may not need a "fans choice" vote to the ASG...he might find himself there on merit...

here's the info about you if thats what you were interested in

perrin.jpg

P.S. Dang u are large if thats actually you - although from reading the article on nhl it said you are like 5"11

Edited by cbettner66