Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

Not sure how this new version works, but I know there are potentials and ceilings for all ratings.... in my game David, you ended up being a grinding winger ;-)

Edited by Ultimus

I believe they have 30K players, total. I'm sure the minor leagues and such are probably generated.

Some NHL players are not all that accurate. For example the Wings don't have one of their top prospects Jakub Kindl.

I've played since it was freeware (I didn't play it to much in depth when he was picked up by SI) and back then it was relied on average fans updating the rosters. They were compiled by sites such as Hockeysfuture.com and others.

I'm sure as you climb up the rankings they will get your more accurate profile and stats. Not sure how much exposure you have had before the article but it may have been hard for them to find info on you. Other than official scoresheets.

*edit*

I just checked it is generated for the minors, you 5-10 188 in this version, shoots R, and instead of a gritty winger, you are once again a smooth passer.

Edited by Ultimus

Yes, this part is right...

LoL

I am 5''11'' and I weight like 183-85. I was born in Sherbrooke not Sept iles.

Is the "smooth-passing winger" part right ?

LOL

Not sure how this new version works, but I know there are potentials and ceilings for all ratings.... in my game David, you ended up being a grinding winger ;-)

holy jesus...midget b, and now your where you are now...how the hell do you explain that? what did you do to improve so durastically? were you a house league player or single letter player all your life until a couple years ago?

The title says it all...

MSH member AK_27 is featured on NHL.com.

It's with a lot of pride I red this article this morning. David is the living proof that no matter where you play, if you keep your love for the game and keep condfidence in yourself, everything is possible, everything.

Here's the link.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...rticleid=285056

Congratulations to David...

Who's David Perron?

Holy crap, wait a minute, I just realized I played shinny with you too, you and your brother or friend or something went to bonaventure in montreal a lot and we played together a lot. I was usually with a friend or two, I have vapor xxx skates, i think i was using a RBK stick, bauer 8000 helmet, eagle gloves blue and silver with the X in the middle of them, do you remember me?

P.S. me and my friends always reffered to you and your brother as the kovalev guys just cause you both look exactly like him with your equipment and play a lot like him with your friggin godly hands.

Edited by bigdaddykane

im not familiar with these hockey league especially canadian ones. so is he close to getting into the nhl? does he actually have a legitimate shot at it?

im not familiar with these hockey league especially canadian ones. so is he close to getting into the nhl? does he actually have a legitimate shot at it?

The Western Hockey League (WHL) Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL - where David is playing) is the last stop for a Junior aged player before they are eligible for the NHL draft...many players return there for a season or 2 after they are drafted...if they are under 19 and still have Jr. eligibility remaining.

So...yes he's "close" to the NHL...he's playing at a level where the people who make NHL draft decisions will see him on a nightly basis.

For November he was ranked 4th in the QMJHL by Central Scouting, so Id say his chances are pretty good at getting a 1st round spot in the 07 Draft if he continues to work hard.

I'm not totally sure but maybe this list is not up to date.

There are different ranking services out there such as ISS (International Scouting Services) being the top independent hockey scouting service in Canada. NHL's CSB (Central Scouting Bureau), RLR (Red Line Report), and RHO that I know of but like I said I'm no expert.

I know for a fact that at the beginning of the season no one and I mean no one knew who David was. I met his coach by chance before he (David) did and coach Clem told me he never even saw David. This was after they drafted him. I was proud to tell him he would not be disappointed.

For those who don't know the story David joined his bro Pascal (kovy_ribs_fedo) on his Junior AAA team where he won rookie of the year in 05/06.

Perron named the NAPA Draft Prospect of the month of December

2007-01-04

and rookie of the month for second consecutive month in the Q.

He made it onto hockeysfuture Link

David Perron, C, Lewiston MAINEiacs

DOB: May 28, 1988; Height: 5’11; Weight: 183 lbs.

Joining Lewiston as an unheralded 18-year-old rookie playing on a veteran-laden line-up entering the season, it would have been shocking to expect Perron to be leading the MAINEiacs in points at this stage of the season. Yet he does, with 46 points in 40 games – also good enough for first among league rookies. A gifted offensive player with great vision and an excellent wrist shot, Perron has flourished playing alongside drafted teammates Marc-Andre Cliche (NYR) and Stefan Chaput (CAR). Despite his strong offensive game, Perron tends to shy away from his defensive responsibilities, and will have to show marked improvement on that aspect of his game during the remainder of this season if he is to hear his name called early on draft day. Still, his offensive talent is tantalizing.