Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I don't get it.....how can he be ranked so high and not be featured on the roster for this prospects game...

looks like he got the shaft!!

http://www.chl.ca/CHLNews0607/0109a.html

I guess guys get snubbed at all levels...not just the NHL ASG. There are guys who ARE playing in that game that will never pan out, and guys who will be drafted way lower than David will...so the Prospect game is not the best indicator of future successes....

Although I'm sure he'd just as much like to play in it.

Wow this just gets weirder and weirder, kovy_ribs_fedo i also played shinny with u and ur brother, at bonaventure in montreal! you guys spoke to my friend with red hair, your brother was talking about how he was going to Lewiston's training camp but he was already on the team, anyway, just incase you may rememeber me I had a grey jersey, bauer 5000 helmet, vapor xxx skates, eagle gloves with the X on the front of them, rbk 7k or xxx lite i dont rmemeber what i was using, i was always with a friend or two, i ususally played on the same team as ur brother...

I don't get it.....how can he be ranked so high and not be featured on the roster for this prospects game...

looks like he got the shaft!!

http://www.chl.ca/CHLNews0607/0109a.html

I guess guys get snubbed at all levels...not just the NHL ASG. There are guys who ARE playing in that game that will never pan out, and guys who will be drafted way lower than David will...so the Prospect game is not the best indicator of future successes....

Although I'm sure he'd just as much like to play in it.

At first I heard David was too old too play but I guess they have changed some things and yes David is playing in the Prospects Game Tomorrow 7PM/ET ON SPORTSNET

At first I heard David was too old too play but I guess they have changed some things and yes David is playing in the Prospects Game Tomorrow 7PM/ET ON SPORTSNET

Congratulations

I was there yesterday for the skills competition and I will also be there tonight. All around this event is just unreal.

Don't miss it guys, it's tonight at 7PM on Sportsnet, TSN and RDS...

Thanks for the heads-up Kovy.... there is no way I am going to miss this tonight!!

It was stressful for the skills testing in the morning when there was nobody in the stands but the scouts, and lots of scouts and some GMs, but I guess like every hockey player, once you step on the ice, you stress goes away.

It took me like 3 shifts to get more in my game, and the more and more the game advanded, I was playing better and better.