Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

I watched the StL NYR game last night, heck of a game. Glad to see Tkachuk get a couple apples, but does anyone else think Uncle Walt might be on his farewell tour? I hope not...

Edited by warrior37

and now the homecoming, I hope David plays a sound game and bags a hat trick - don't be nervous out there David - only wish I could get it on RDS here in STL but they black that out on Centre Ice

and now the homecoming, I hope David plays a sound game and bags a hat trick - don't be nervous out there David - only wish I could get it on RDS here in STL but they black that out on Centre Ice

I have no problem witrh David getting the hattie...as long as the Habswin 4-3 :)

The RDS pregame show tonight is all over comparing Max Pacioretty (22nd Pick in 2007) to David.

Max - 25 points in 83 G

David - 102 P in 191 G

I don't speak French...but I have a feeling the comparison is not favorable *L*

The RDS pregame show tonight is all over comparing Max Pacioretty (22nd Pick in 2007) to David.

Max - 25 points in 83 G

David - 102 P in 191 G

I don't speak French...but I have a feeling the comparison is not favorable *L*

You would be right, in fact most people are beyond wondering what Pacioretty and D'Agostini are doing here in Montreal.

More than 100 points in less than 200 games in the NHL and yet nobody in Montreal will admit he was a steal in 2007. I haven't heard a single habs analyst say he would have been a better choice than McDonagh. As far as i know i could be a better scout than this Timmins dude. A hundred points in less than a 200 games for christ's sake.

More than 100 points in less than 200 games in the NHL and yet nobody in Montreal will admit he was a steal in 2007. I haven't heard a single habs analyst say he would have been a better choice than McDonagh. As far as i know i could be a better scout than this Timmins dude. A hundred points in less than a 200 games for christ's sake.

I think you meant Paccioretty, Perron was selected right after Max Pac wa selected by Montréal.

So far, Perron >>>> Pac. DP is just in another league, MP is a career NHL 3rd liner.

I think you meant Paccioretty, Perron was selected right after Max Pac wa selected by Montréal.

So far, Perron >>>> Pac. DP is just in another league, MP is a career NHL 3rd liner.

I don't know that is the case....Max has the potential to be a top 6 forward. He has some size...and could play a power forward type role. David has excelled and succeed very quickly. Not every player can step right into an NHL lineup and be a top player. Some need to develop more. I think coming from NCAA has made the jump a little harder for Max. He also got hurt last year...and had to finish the year watching in Hamilton instead of playing.

Look at Latendresse....he was rushed in Montreal...and the pressure got to him. Now, in Minny...he's playing the way everyone thought he could. I'm not ready to give up on Max (yet)...but as of RIGHT NOW...David is definitely the better pick. Only time will tell...

Good playing with ya yesterday...

Good playing with ya yesterday...

Same Sir.

Now I gotta prepare myself for tonight's game... I play with Kovy_Ribs_Fedo (Pascal) in a good level rec. league... No MW2 for me for now :P

Edited by TheDamned

David respecting his elders - from today's Morning Skate blog in STL - David talking about Keith Tkachuk

.....One of those young players is Perron.

“He’s still got it, and hopefully he keeps playing,” Perron said. “Every year he seems to say that he might retire, but he always comes back and he’s always good.”

keep your teeth David, Walt looks like he's 100 years old with no teeth and the gray hair and beard

EDIT - and a great goal by David, his 15th, matching his career best, Blues up 2-0 in Cal Gary

Edited by Judge Smails

somehow i missed that movie - although i've seen virtually every mel brooks, and zucker brothers movie from that era..

dp must have been the photographer cause i had a hard time finding him in those pics, other than in the group shot

on a side note - seem to be alot of puck bunnies in those pics. heh heh