Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

David Perron

David is the definitive "Rink Rat"

From today's St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Several Blues players said that they'll likely stay off the ice for five or six days. But not all of them.

"Uh, probably not," said right winger David Perron, a known rink rat who probably can be seen on skates somewhere near his hometown of Sherbrooke, Quebec. "It's going to be kind of weird, but I think it's going to be fun to get some energy back and be ready for the last stretch of the season."

Enjoy the break

Still is. He's posted a few pages back.

Awesome.

Anybody have a link to his story of how he progressed from lower leagues to the bigs? First link is dead and I can't find it anywhere... And I want to read it :)

Thanks.

Using the picture that Bednarz877 took his time making, and my desktop thanks you for that, :), I made one of those inspirartional pictures that you see everywhere. tell me if you likey.

Edit: Insert picture did not work, so here is the link. feel free to see my escapades at putting a shaft into ablade

http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/vv12/nd...=dp57poster.jpg

Edited by ndlancer95

David had a good game last night vs. Isles, didn't get to undress Mark Streit again, but had a few great chances, was in the Isles faces all night, might have tipped the shot on the goal credited to Berglund (who's play has jumped exponentially since Payne took over as coach). Got to keep winning to make the playoffs

awesome game from David tonight, great wrister for a goal over the glove hand of Steve Mason and great job in front of the net on 2 others.

David, shoot more, you've got a wicked wrist shot, let it rip more often

Is there a more beautiful sound in all of hockey than hearing that ping off the iron for a goal? Stamkos had one just like that against Ottawa. I could listen to that all day.

Edited by RiSeOnFiRe

David Perron has played fantastic in the last 3 games

His lack of assists this year boils down to other players failing to bury the puck.

Perron easily could have had a 3 point night agains't Colorado.

Blues have to make some changes in the offseason

I am confident with a few upgrades the Blues will be a much improved team next season with David Perron leading the way.

It is true that the Blues have drafted some very good players and none better than Perron.

What I don't get is that all everyone usually talks about is TJ Oshie being the young leader for the Blues. Perron seems to carry more emotion in the games and I agree is really going to help this team turn things around.

What I don't get is that all everyone usually talks about is TJ Oshie being the young leader for the Blues. Perron seems to carry more emotion in the games and I agree is really going to help this team turn things around.

HYPE my friend. Not everyone knew about DP until around his draft.

On another note, what ever happened to Pascal?

I just read how he went to Peoria for a bit, but got cut. Then decided to become a beast and now I haven't read anything about him :o

But what did David play before he played for the Saint-Jerome Panthers? (QJAHL)

And what level of hockey would you say that was in Ontario?

On another note, what ever happened to Pascal?

I just read how he went to Peoria for a bit, but got cut. Then decided to become a beast and now I haven't read anything about him :o

But what did David play before he played for the Saint-Jerome Panthers? (QJAHL)

And what level of hockey would you say that was in Ontario?

He played house I think, which I'm assuming is B in Ontario? Whatever the lowest level is I guess. As for Pascal idk, but that dude is talented, lightning quick hands

Edited by kovyperron5727