Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
crazykeeper3317

Show off your gear

Girl friend got some newer pictures of me when I was subbing last week. Her phone camera quality is lacking unfortunately.

qJJBlXF.jpg
RMIp36d.jpg
ZpJR7oz.jpg
pflkuYP.jpg
amKyDwq.jpg

14 hours ago, Aggie said:

How do you like the Infinity goal stick?  Which model is it?

It is an Exosphere, it has been great so far but it is taking me a bit to get used to the curve since I have been away from heel curves on goalie sticks for a while.

New pants! My old ones were XL and always interfered with my knee blocks but I could deal with it in my Warriors.

Using the EFlex 3 pads I felt like I was having issues, knew a local store had a black and orange pair of Pro Stocks that would match my upcoming set and Tigers team. The price was pretty good so I decided to grab them. They are size Large and fit considerably better.

nWScy8z.jpg

q7F3tUy.jpg

• Like 2

Hate the .. Ducks (oh my god, I literally typed "fucks", then backspaced and typed "dicks", then backspaced to type ducks... good god) but those are great looking pants. I'd like to try a pair of CCM. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

Hate the .. Ducks (oh my god, I literally typed "fucks", then backspaced and typed "dicks", then backspaced to type ducks... good god) but those are great looking pants. I'd like to try a pair of CCM. 

I'm not a ducks fan and I hate their current jerseys, but they matched my team pretty good so it was the best option. Not a fan of the no padding on the back of the leg, but it must not matter if the pros are built that way.

18 minutes ago, Hills said:

I'm not a ducks fan and I hate their current jerseys, but they matched my team pretty good so it was the best option. Not a fan of the no padding on the back of the leg, but it must not matter if the pros are built that way.

That's interesting. I mean, I guess I'd be fine with no padding on the back. 

I wish goalie pant shells with team colors were easier to get so I could just buy a black pair with shells. I have a set of NYR pants that I stopped wearing because after years of our pickup teams wearing rangers blue (vs montreal white), they've retired those because they were TRASHED. 

On 6/20/2017 at 4:18 PM, IPv6Freely said:

Okay- that was funny as hell!!!! I guess you’re not a fan of the Ducks, I take it?

5 hours ago, Hills said:

I feel like I am the only person that posts in this thread :(

LmZ215y.jpg

Haha not all of us have a new set every few months ;)

4 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Gee- I guess I am nobody, then?

🤡

Post some pictures :P this entire page is me :(

1 hour ago, IPv6Freely said:

Haha not all of us have a new set every few months ;)

Psh, the pants above are like a year away from each other :P

10 hours ago, Hills said:

Post some pictures :P this entire page is me :(

Okay. I need to remember what to do to post pix. I do miss the ease of posting pix on that other site, but I don’t miss the Asian beauty dating site ads amongst other things LOL. 

Pooper pads, my Trixie the devil helmet and my partial sweater collection as well as my gloves need to get on here. 

On 5/27/2018 at 2:58 PM, Hills said:

I feel like I am the only person that posts in this thread :(

Are we showcasing the pads or the 999 jerseys hanging up behind them...LOL

• Like 2