Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
crazykeeper3317

Show off your gear

Had these right up until this week....all NHL spec stuff with pro stuffed pads.

v2-1.jpg

...what a train wreck. :facepalm:

Cannot wait to be back into 12" wide pads... :biggrin: ... Look Out MSH Winterfesters, going old school!

More pics of my beautiful new V2's... :happy:

myv2s1.jpg

myv2s2.jpg

myv2s3.jpg

myv2s4.jpg

myv2s5.jpg

Don't know who Elsaesser is but I'm glad he never took delivery of these pads. Picked them up from Perani's Windsor (pro returns). Not a lot of mods on 'em. Two leg straps instead of three, a slight taper to the top, "plus" thigh rise sizing and custom colours of course. They were displayed as 34 +2's but measure 34 +3. Can't wait to get them on the ice this Friday night... :cool:

My new gear for this season

Passau Hasta90

PassauMit3.JPG

PassauBCustom1.JPG

Rebellion A98 27 inch

Rebellion_2010.JPG

Viper Venom 2011 model

ViperVenom1.JPG

MF2 Hockey. The only mod is the raise waist.

culotte_seb.JPG

I like small company, the price and the service is always better than big company.

Rest of the gear (not shown)

Simmons 993 C/A

Itech NV7

RBK 9k skates

And now for something completely different...

Just to spice things up.... thought I'd throw in a pic of my old (1908) Singer 29k.

singer29.jpg

It's ok to show off the equipment you use to fix your gear right?... :biggrin:

naw, the graphix are to "sharp". on the 560's which i think mine is its a rounded style, like this:

You're right about it being a 560, not a 590...

the "k" shaped lines on the cuff are a lot "sharper" on the 590. I've got one out in the garage.

I'll get a pic up if i have time to later on.

Edited by lukejameslarson

The trapper you posted is a Koho 560. That said, why do you need the exact model of matching blocker? I can understand getting something in the same color palette, but same brand and model is perplexing. That model is probably close to 10 years old. I'm sure there is a much better option available, with better protection, and new design standards.

The trapper you posted is a Koho 560. That said, why do you need the exact model of matching blocker? I can understand getting something in the same color palette, but same brand and model is perplexing. That model is probably close to 10 years old. I'm sure there is a much better option available, with better protection, and new design standards.

Yes i know, just i would like to match the graphics and price is an issue also. i know that if i found a matching blocker the price would be lower then lets say one of the newer Koho 700 series blockers. Not mandatory actually there is a really nice blue and white Louisville from about a few years ago at the local PIAS i'll probably pick up this weekend if i cannot find a match.

Edited by LivHockey84

That's a quality blocker. I had one for a few years. I particularly like the player glove style fingers, which prevent smashing your fingers, or stray pucks. I thought the sidewall was a little flimsy, especially compared to the Bionic, which came just before it.

Yeah they are white. I love them. I used to wear RBK PII but they were falling apart. These pads are HUGE. 36+2. But I'm 6'4" so i think they'll do. lol

'