Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
crazykeeper3317

Show off your gear

Helmet: Eddy GT with Dangler

C/A: Koho 490

Pants: McKenney 852 Royal

Catch: TPS GMXI. Blue, Black weave, silver

Blocker: Vaughn Legacy 2000 (The old sideways V pattern) Red White Blue

Sticks: Christian Pro Stock Mike Dunham (From ATL). CCM H10 Denis

Pads: Eagle Infinity 34" White, Silver, Black

Skates: Bauer 3000

thats it... just wondering if any of you guys know what other stick has the same lie and curve as the broduer cuz i can't use those things forever.

im pretty sure that the rbk x-pulse stick is avalible with a broduer curve

Sry, didn't mean to come off as an ass... Just figured that when I originally said Cadillac High School, that High School should have tipped ya off as to the type of program. And Goalieman has Me to thank for the concept. Although not 100% as I pictured it.. it still came out really damn good. Can't wait to see it in person next week. Still not sold on the Wrap concept, but we'll see. Look forward to a review sometime in the season when my doubts are confirmed, lol.

I love the new wrap. I also got a stick wrap coming with it. But hopefully your prediction wont come true during the season. I think that it'll hold up just fine.

I was wondering if it was a private or public high school team. I know where i live the prep school plays in the high school league and then down in maine the prep schools play in there own league just for prep schools

True, I always forget about the mighty PREP schools. There aren't any Prep schools in MI with Hockey teams, unless you count Detroit Country Day, and they suck anyway. If there Are preps, they're all Detroit/Grand Rapids areas, and rarely venture this far north

True, I always forget about the mighty PREP schools. There aren't any Prep schools in MI with Hockey teams, unless you count Detroit Country Day, and they suck anyway. If there Are preps, they're all Detroit/Grand Rapids areas, and rarely venture this far north

doesnt cranbrook count as a prep school? i believe they won the state champs this year and last year.

I just goty my new stuff from Eagle. All gear is Eagle Sentry2 custom. The pads are 34+4 and no mod other than the graphic. I asked them to remove the top "half-moon". My name is embroidered on them. Thinking about it, I have the bottom bindings and inner boot part in jenpro and not the Eagle rubber anti-wear black material.

The blocker is a bit altered. I asked for the palm to be moved as high as possible on the board to cover more space low and to have more wrist mobility when playing the puck. I also like how it's paddling-down. I call it the Ed Belfour mod.

The catcher is a stock U-form Sentry 2. Only mod, and it goes for the blocker too, the palm (inside the catcher and all the palm on the blocker) is made of the new mustang material. It's always dry and the grip is awsome. The catcher never slips and the feel on the stick on the other hand is great.

Here are the pictures:

Pictures Here guys!

Also, me wearing the set:

DSC00173.jpgChakalEagle.jpg

Edited by chakal