Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Itech Catalogue

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007/Itech/itech07.pdf

Facial - New to the 07 lineup is the Fantom stainless steel cage. It comes in silver and I2 (black/white)

The FX50 is now the X100 and it comes in both deluxe (anti-scratch) and regular versions.

Protective - All of last year's protective are back with new colors and graphics. Even Li'l Rookie got a facelift! Very nice pads.

Jock Plus is back under Itech, and the yellow jock is back as well. This is great news for retailers.

Baselayers - The popular Itech Ultimate baselayers are back for a second season. The Deluxe version was added with grip print to prevent pad shifting.

thanks buddy...

protective continues to look good. new cage is hidious.

The concept is that the wire location improves visibility. Interesting concept but not enough to make me use a cage.

thanks buddy...

The concept is that the wire location improves visibility. Interesting concept but not enough to make me use a cage.

Who buys a cage for visibility? ;)

i can see how it would work, but for it to sell it's got to look good.

You could probably download it, send it to a gmail account and use google to view it. But getting a newer version of Acrobat is a better idea.

thanks buddy...

Although hideous I am intrigued by the "rust proof wire" remark in its specs. If there's truth in that statement i'd go towards that and save 100 dollars over the Ti.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see though.

Anyone seen that tight fitting shirt that look like the rbk triple impact??

Would it retail less? should i return my rbk and wait for the itech?

Edited by cobrAA

thanks buddy...

Although hideous I am intrigued by the "rust proof wire" remark in its specs. If there's truth in that statement i'd go towards that and save 100 dollars over the Ti.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see though.

Well, it IS stainless...