Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Snake

All i can say is....i am lucky

Please read my post in the XXXX w/pics thread. I have tried the skates on. JR is right. This skate is just the progression of XX and XXX. They do look and feel Vaporish when seen in person. They are not Quest-like at all.

Exactly what i was thinking, 8D is the sample size so im guessing hes found a shop whos got their sample already. Which itself is impressive (my local dealer in the U.K thinks earliest he willg et a sample is April).

Snake, where in the U.K do you play? If i see someone sporting these, ill know to say hi!

Isn't 40 in roman numerals XL? I can't wait till the XXXXXXXXXXs come out. :P I guess it's marketing or something.

Anyways, those are good lookin' skates.

Isn't 40 in roman numerals XL? I can't wait till the XXXXXXXXXXs come out. :P I guess it's marketing or something.

this has been discussed many times.

i forget the exact reasoning, but xxxx looks much better then the xl.

and i doubt theyd call them xxxxxxxxx's. they be something dealing with 100

this has been discussed many times.

i forget the exact reasoning, but xxxx looks much better then the xl.

and i doubt theyd call them xxxxxxxxx's. they be something dealing with 100

Seeing as how this is the last year of the Vapor series, it wont get any higher than XXXX.

i still think that my One90s are better. I love them

Better than XXXXs? I suppose you've used them in a game/practice situation? How can you label a pair of skates better than another without skating in one of the pair?

"Seriously though, can I expect 06 ice skates to start droping in price soon? Id really like to convert a high end pair to inline."

The prices at my store have already dropped. Went on sale today actually. All vapors, vectors, synergies. Basically all new skates.

I haven't skated in the XXXX's and don't plan on it, but I own XXX's and have owned One90's for over 6 months and can say without a doubt that the one90 is a technologically superior skate and IMO a much better skate overall. I think that the XXXX's will definitely be an improvement over the XXX's for those who love the Vapor line. However, I thought I loved the Vapor XXX's until I skated in the One90's.

Edited by Jason