Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Warrior Catalogue

If they keep this up, I fully expect to see the N-word in the catalogue for 08.

"New"? Naw, that ain't happening.

Well I wasn't going down the other road. That said I can't even pull up the damn .pdf for some reason. I do like their Storm coats though and swindled my way into one from my brother's team.

Hmm, so the Kronik weighs in at 420 grams, wonder where the reference came from??? But again, as mack said, nothing new, it appears to be another Inno True-1 with some curvy thing etched into the blade.

I think that "nipple grip" is in fact the same thing that's on my noviuses (novii?).

As the great Chuck D once said, "Don't believe the hype!"

Wow. Good catch.

The 420 thing is what I was mentioning in my post yesterday about some of the negitive feedback I heard after Vegas.

Edited by atomicpunk5150

u know what im really surprised by this because the freakin kronik stick has been on the back cover on USA HOCKEY 2 issues in a row now

why the hell would they do that if its onky coming out in senior i dont think that 90% of the kids who see that advertisement are going 2 use a senior stick

I dont know if anyone tested the stick (either getting a prostock or at their booth) but do you guys think that this Spyne wll have a decent effect at all?

Just curious.

can anyone guess or actually know what the shogun is or was? or is it a new entry level type of stick?

It's a top-gun stick. My boss told me it's supposed to retail around the 249.99 USD mark. Pretty shady for a 420 gram stick. The Nipple Grip to me isn't too impressive. It feels weird, in a bad way haha. I prefer the grip on the One90 over the Nipple Grip by far. But aside from the grip itself, the Spyne technology on the Kronik actually makes an indent in the backhand side of the blade, which I found kind of weird. I'm not able to test any of them out, they're just for display now.

The Shogun feels very blade heavy, I think I'd rather use a Royale if I had to use a PP Warrior stick. It adapted the stupid Chinese writing a la the Mission pink Rebel stick, although it's down the stick more.

Edited by EBondo

Briefly fondled a nipple grip dolomite shaft today - felt like a cross between their old grip and halfway between a One90 grip.

I know the equipment comes out in spring, but when can i get that flight attendant on the right, scha-wing (insert nipple-grip joke here now)

In the spirit of Buzz's post, did anyone else notice how the Icons in Adobe kind of gel with the silhouettes/flight attendants?

If you don't catch my meaning, go to the catalog and just start clicking. If you still don't get it, well, there's really no hope for you.

Edited by DamnLocust

I am due to have two Mac Daddy nipple grips (100 flex, kovalev) in next week sometime. Being an equipment junkie, I will post some close pics and try to provide a review of this nipple grip when I can.

hockeyplaya, as stated in the first post, there is no word on prices

do we know yet if the nipple grip is just the -i guess you would call them nipples haha- or if they have a rubbery grip like easton uses

hockeyplaya, as stated in the first post, there is no word on prices

the kronik is supposed to be $239.99USD

and the Shotgun is only $139.99USD

as for the grips, I would think it'll be about the same price. maybe like $10 more or something.

as for the Kronik it might be a typo and the stick might only be $139.99USD

total hockey's website has the kronik going for $229.99 clear, $239.99 for nipple grip. shogun is $139.99, and that only comes with nipple grip

lol that's expansive. I planned to get kronik but just can't afford it :(