Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Easton Catalogue

THey'll be on the shelf while I skate those. Then the S15 will be on the shelf when I get my Fuel 120s made.

So are you making a (predicted) judgment call that the One90 < S15 < Fuel 120s? Or do you just like to try out new gear?

Just wondering if your opinion is that for you, that's how you'd rank the skates.

Hello, this is my site, we review equipment...

They're trying to find me a pair of S15s in my size. The Fuels have been ordered and are being made. I am thinking the S15s will show up before the Fuel. That is why I put them in that order.

what are the gloves that you see the pros using that just say easton on the cuff, not the old air or z-air models, they look like the 800s or the pro stocks that EWH sells only without the ( E ) logo, just the writing on the cuff. is this just a special thing for them or are they something i could get my hands on?

I am pretty sure that is an option on the custom order forms for the pro gloves.

Easton 100 gloves are great, I got them as a Canadiantire SMU this year,(easton "Reflex") light come broken in but not much protection. I cant remember the last time i got slashed in the hand though

Edited by --notorious

what are the gloves that you see the pros using that just say easton on the cuff, not the old air or z-air models, they look like the 800s or the pro stocks that EWH sells only without the ( E ) logo, just the writing on the cuff. is this just a special thing for them or are they something i could get my hands on?

I am pretty sure that is an option on the custom order forms for the pro gloves.

Then, is this mean a pro stock gloves public offered?

The synergy se is 420 grams(senior) I know that cuz it says that from my stick from the easton toy drive

thanks, how's durability? I think the issue regarding durability had come out before...

Edited by blueliner27

No Yzerman/Gaborik for 2007? Also SR 70 Flex Synergy II - no grip version of the 70 flex though. No tapered wood blades either.

I guess the big Gaborik curve went the way of the dodo. There is still an Yzerman pattern for the hybrid/wood blades, but not for the composites.

i miss the shanny....they should at least make a replica like a briere curve or something....but overall....it looks like a good year for easton...and i need new gloves too....i guess i might have to wait looking at those stealth 11s

i tried a demo pair of s15 skates on today they felt really good ,very light and they felt like they vacuumed all the air out the skate when i put my foot in my foot just like locked in place.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/2007...on/easton07.pdf

Skates - The new Stealth line includes 3 new skates - S15, S11, S7 and S3. The S15 and S11 are both composite, and the S7 will be their top-end traditional-last skate. The S15 will have a combination of texalium and carbon fibre with a new tongue, and different ankle pad system. Also, they have gone to their own footbed and stopped putting Shock Doctors in the skates. It comes with a inner heel lift, but can be removed if needed. Lightest skate on the market under 700g. The SyNergy line remains unchanged, but the 1200C has been replaced by the S11.

Sticks - New stick for 07 is the SE which replaces the SL. Everything else unchanged.

Shafts/Blades - Unchanged other than the new ST which is a short-hosel standard blade.

Gloves - S11 replaces the s9 as the top-end glove.

Protective - Stealth line unchanged, SyNergy 800/700 added to the line. The Stealth S1 is an awesome pad for beer league, very impressed.

How much of the skate is texalium? Is the s15 a lot different from the 1500?

Does anyone know how to open the links for the catalogues? When click the link it loads and then in the window it loads in, it says open, open folder, and save. I have tried all of these and it still continues to not work.

The synergy se is 420 grams(senior) I know that cuz it says that from my stick from the easton toy drive

Funny thing is

sakic 422

heatley 417

forsberg 412

of the balance

JR..maybe they stopped the bag thing for retail only? i just received a pair of custom S-15's...white toungues and tuuk holders.. they came with the skate bags as well. (if only i could figure out how to post the effing pictures of them.. they look great! and i love them so far

sorry to keep bugging you guys, but i've been skating in the 1300's and love em. should i wait for the stealths to come out, which i already have on order or should i save some $ and go with the 1500's. by the way i'm kind of new on the board, and i've really learned alot from here. i'm 46 yrs young so i'm not a kid but i really am an equiptment junkie, i've been telling all my teammates bout this site and really talked you guys up at my LHS which is small and doesn't have alot of top of the line stuff.

JR..maybe they stopped the bag thing for retail only? i just received a pair of custom S-15's...white toungues and tuuk holders.. they came with the skate bags as well. (if only i could figure out how to post the effing pictures of them.. they look great! and i love them so far

I remember them saying they weren't going to. Could be to get rid of their overstock.

i know everyones been saying the stuff comes out 6/1 but greatskate is april delivery for the S15's so do they come out in April or just if u order them off greatskate u get them in april