Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Easton Catalogue

The new synergy II blade is it any different from the older one? It says it has synergy elite technology but im not sure if I should believe that? I broke my synergy elite blade so im wondering if I should just get the normal synergy II blade or the "new" synergy elite blade.

How are the S15's in terms of "moldabillity" compared to the one90 and KOR skates?

Will it mold just as well as them?

-Edit- Thanks Chadd -Edit-

Edited by Patrick67

How are the S15's in terms of "moldabillity" compared to the one90 and KOR skates?

Will it mold just as well as them?

No

i know everyones been saying the stuff comes out 6/1 but greatskate is april delivery for the S15's so do they come out in April or just if u order them off greatskate u get them in april

if it says order for april delivery, it comes in april

this is probably because they have a deal with easton or something.

My LHS is getting the 9K O in may and they said they'll be the only dealers in NJ.

So i guess companies have their ways

does anyone know if the SE is a true one piece or if it is like the Warrior Dolomite where the blade is put in the shaft and painted to look like one. i ask because i broke the blade on my SE and tried to heat up the hosel like i did with my dolomite to take out the blade, but it wouldn't come out. didn't know if it would be impossible or if i just need more heat. thanks.

The new synergy II blade is it any different from the older one? It says it has synergy elite technology but im not sure if I should believe that? I broke my synergy elite blade so im wondering if I should just get the normal synergy II blade or the "new" synergy elite blade.

does anyone know if the SE is a true one piece or if it is like the Warrior Dolomite where the blade is put in the shaft and painted to look like one. i ask because i broke the blade on my SE and tried to heat up the hosel like i did with my dolomite to take out the blade, but it wouldn't come out. didn't know if it would be impossible or if i just need more heat. thanks.

Didn't you guys look at page 12 of the catalogue before you got your Elites? The mirror image of the blade shows you exactly what Easton blades look like after two games?

Edited by Cheechoo

was just wondering...

i looked at the catalogue and it seems

that the synergy 1300/1200 skates are

not there...

has this been discontinued? or is this now the s11

They are comfortable but a bit on the heavier bulky side. Phenominal protection though. If you play serious hockey they are perfect. I went with the S-5 because their slightly lighter yet still very protective.