Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Holiday Catalogue

So about that holiday gear catalogue... :D

Never got it back. Sorry.

Anything to write home about?

Not really, its just t-shirts and hats. JMHO............

Wow I have the One90 with tactile grip and love it. I have also hd sticks in the past wth Stick'um grip can't wit to try the one90 stick'um.

Are the XII and XVI the same as V and VIII with new paint jobs? I saw these at a LHS last weekend and while the XII was way too heavy and clunky, the XVI didn't feel that bad.

So, is the XXX lite discontinued?

Thanks JR.

bump

Also, how do you think the XXXX will do against the S17 performance wise? It sounds like the XXXX is adding material to make it stronger while Easton is just continuing to find new ways to make the stick perform better.

So, is the XXX lite discontinued?

Thanks JR.

bump

Also, how do you think the XXXX will do against the S17 performance wise? It sounds like the XXXX is adding material to make it stronger while Easton is just continuing to find new ways to make the stick perform better.

Don't understand your question. It's a performance stick. CNTs held up for the most part...XXX had problems at first then improved. So, I understand why they would want to beef it up.

is the embossed X on the blade simular to the warrior kronik having the spine tech on its blade?

X on XXXX is convex, Spyne is concave. Not the same.

My order is scheduled to be shipped October 18. This is for First Line Dealers.

hmm weird because total hockey says they get their shipment the 15th

Spoke to Kemps today...they said the 15th as well.

Got a chance to see the new vapor XXXX apparel at the store today...looks pretty nice. The performance dri-fit gear seemed to have more of a softer cotton-like feel than the older stuff. The tribal x weave pattern on the elbows of the long sleeve shirts is the same gummy grip stuff as the older apparel. I thought the shirts were a little pricey at $50, but if I needed a set I would pick them up.

I also noticed that there is a Vapor XXXX sock...felt like the UltraMax Lite material. Theywere black and red..to match the apparel and XXXX color theme.