Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2007 Nike/Bauer Holiday Catalogue

im confused. Reading about the stick on inlineware house the picture of the blade has the semi-circular rigides on the blade. But in the Nike Bauer catalogue it dose not have the ridges. So im assuming the nike bauer dumped the ridges?

The Vapor XXX Lite is still available on re-order through 3/08 as long as product is in stock. If you are looking for a particular Vapor XXX Lite don't wait too long since once they are out-of-stock from NBH, that will be the end of production.

li7039,

I just bought the XXXX and it DOES have three semi circle ridges on the back side of the blade. It has the NBH logo in the center of the blade and semi circles decreasing in size out towards the heel and toe. Three on each side. Dont know the real purpose...

How will the checkered pattern work out with the Id program? Will they be allowed to alter the colors of the carbon fiber to match the X?

Well the XXV is blue I think so it should be possible. Check with an ID dealer to be sure. I don't know if the ID program includes the XXXX's yet anyway.

Does anyone know whether the embossing on the blade serves a practical purpose or is it just for aesthetics?

Well the XXV is blue I think so it should be possible. Check with an ID dealer to be sure. I don't know if the ID program includes the XXXX's yet anyway.

Does anyone know whether the embossing on the blade serves a practical purpose or is it just for aesthetics?

I saw the XXXX at my LHS today, and it looks to me like the embossing is just part of the graphics on the blade. A clear part of a sticker similar to what makes up the tactile grip on the ONE90 sticks/shafts. (Anyone who owns one and has peeled off pieces of the tactile grip knows what I'm talking about)

Has any one tried the vapor xxxx undershirt? I saw it and was interested in it.

IMO, it's over-priced. I'd rather save the cash and get the XXV undershirt.