Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Does anybody live in or near Kamloops BC? I just moved there and I wanna know of any good artists in the area.

Ya living there right now, I think theres a tattoo place down on Victoria, don't no anything about it though.

dsc00012gp.th.jpg

My new tattoo for my grandfather passing away last saturday. It is the 18th hole of st andrews in scottland becasue we were both avid golfers, and we were planning on going to scottland next summer to play argubally the most famous golf course in the world. My grandfather raised me from day one and was the person I called dad, he will be missed very much by myself, my son, and our whole family. RIP Jack Busselle 1/18/1938-11/14/2009. Minor side story, my grandfather died on the 17th hole of the local country club doing what he loved most, he actually said that dying on the golf course was the way to go, so he got his wish.

Done by Dan Rick at Big Top Tattoos in Macomb Michigan

dsc00012gp.th.jpg

My new tattoo for my grandfather passing away last saturday. It is the 18th hole of st andrews in scottland becasue we were both avid golfers, and we were planning on going to scottland next summer to play argubally the most famous golf course in the world. My grandfather raised me from day one and was the person I called dad, he will be missed very much by myself, my son, and our whole family. RIP Jack Busselle 1/18/1938-11/14/2009. Minor side story, my grandfather died on the 17th hole of the local country club doing what he loved most, he actually said that dying on the golf course was the way to go, so he got his wish.

Great story, and a really nice tattoo. I'm pretty sure thats the same shop my dad has been looking at for his tattoo...which is apparently on hold again. :rolleyes:

dsc00012gp.th.jpg

Sorry about the loss of your grandfather; my thoughts go out to you and your family. The tattoo looks great and is definitely a fitting tribute to your grandfather; really like that you had the artist include Swilcan Bridge in the design of your tattoo.

Be Careful out there guys, lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/reillygofish

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto...mp;sportCat=nba

Two pieces by ESPN's Rick Reilly on bad athlete tattoos. My personal favorite is Shawn Marions, which is kanji and should say "The Matrix" but instead says "Demon Bird Mothballs." Of course you can't go wrong with praying hands holding a glock. As for the last one (in the second link)... I'm speechless.

Edited by dsjunior1388

Be Careful out there guys, lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/reillygofish

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/sto...mp;sportCat=nba

Two pieces by ESPN's Rick Reilly on bad athlete tattoos. My personal favorite is Shawn Marions, which is kanji and should say "The Matrix" but instead says "Demon Bird Mothballs." Of course you can't go wrong with praying hands holding a glock. As for the last one (in the second link)... I'm speechless.

that's hilarious. i never realized how many dumb athletes there are.

seen plenty of wrong chinese tattoo's, i'm chinese but can't read that much of it but have seen plenty that people think are courage and stuff but it really kiss or something stupid like that

Its winter time, time for me to load up on ink per usual. Got my chest started out on the 11th of Dec. The "Death Before Dishonor" was there previously. This was the first sitting, one more for the coloring and it will be complete. Done by Matt Hessler at XS in Rochester Michigan.

**Note: all the redish looking smoke and clouds healed very light grey, its a method to outline something without using hard black lines, it will look much more complete when finished.

001aq.th.jpg

Edited by cougarscaptain87

I was wondering how Tattoos across the shoulders or the upper back feel and usually turn out.

I am thinking of getting "SuperDan" tattooed across that area, in honor of my Uncle who has a terminal brain tumor, and was told he had 3 years to live 12 years ago and he is still fighting.

smurfchest.th.jpg

Got a ton of blue pumped into my chest about a month ago, finishing it up soon with bright purples in the backround shading and obviously bright reds for the heart. Definatly going to pop when its all done. Work done by Matt Hessler at X's in Rochester MI

I realize the decision is mine, and getting a tattoo is for me and nobody else, but is there anything wrong with getting the logo of your favorite sports team? (Caps, duh) I didn't think so, but some of my friends are giving me a hard time about it.

I realize the decision is mine, and getting a tattoo is for me and nobody else, but is there anything wrong with getting the logo of your favorite sports team? (Caps, duh) I didn't think so, but some of my friends are giving me a hard time about it.

There is nothing wrong with a team logo as a tattoo...BUT...be very sure you want it. The only issue I can see is if they change the logo.

Every tattoo I have I've wanted for a least 6 months before I got it. Just picture yourself with the tattoo for a while, and if you have any doubts about it it may not be the right one for you. Good luck with whatever you decide to get.

I've been a Caps fan since before I can remember, so I doubt I'll change my mind now. If they change their logo again, I'll get that one too. I'm thinking of getting the original logo along with the eagle at some point too.

It's obviously not done yet but I think I have one more session to go in May. Sort of a Japanese themed sleeve, and he's working around what i already had on there. It looks better now since that picture was taken right after i got home from the last session, the colours are perfect now.

Tat1.jpg

Tat2.jpg