Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

How do I achieve Members+?

The Members+ rank is reached when the user reaches a predetermined post count. We instituted this rule in order to get the user familiarized with MSH, as well as members getting familiar with the user. However, if we feel that a member is trying to build up their post count, we will override the settings on the account.

• Like 1

Thanks for the low-down on it. I'm a member of a few other forums and a mod on mt. bike site. It drives me nuts when people sign up, then post meaningless babble to meet the minimum post count that then allows them to post to the classifieds forum.

I'm still fairly new around here, love what I've seen so far!

Good info...but how can noobs like myself view and possibly BUY equipt?

All you have to do is view the area where guys are trying to sell gear. We do allow those that are registered sellers to post ads looking for something in particular, but those ads are limited to just the other members that can sell.

On 2/12/2013 at 10:25 PM, JR Boucicaut said:

Those guys usually stick out like a sore thumb, and we restrict them to get there if that is the case.

OK JR, I am not trying to collect points but would like to know for sure what I can do to make it more comfortable when I am on the MSH forum.

I have seemed to have made an enemy out of one member and I can see why, but now what the heck do I exactly do with the + and the quote, so I feel confident that I am doing it right?

I am afraid to post! I have just hit quote with this reply or post as I have with all the others, what is wrong with that, I don't understand!

Give me some help please.

Alan - SMU

4 hours ago, smu said:

OK JR, I am not trying to collect points but would like to know for sure what I can do to make it more comfortable when I am on the MSH forum.

I have seemed to have made an enemy out of one member and I can see why, but now what the heck do I exactly do with the + and the quote, so I feel confident that I am doing it right?

I am afraid to post! I have just hit quote with this reply or post as I have with all the others, what is wrong with that, I don't understand!

Give me some help please.

Alan - SMU

Every time you hit the plus it adds that post to the multiquote. When youre ready to start replying there should be a grey button on the right side of your screen "Reply to x Posts" and it will fill the quotes into the editor box for you. 

• Like 1