Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Easton 1994 Catalog

As stated elsewhere, the 9500s are the warmest gloves I've ever worn. The Donzis air pads turned them into little ovens - I had to always take them both off between shifts. One of the best looking gloves ever, though, and absolute tanks.

The ones with the pittards palms that were after 9500 always blew out on the palm stitching.

That happened to my 9800s

saw this and thought I would share my piece of that era. Not the greatest stuff but I was 14 and on my mothers dime :P

Picture.jpg

Check out these bad boys:

Fricken tank. B)

Bahaha! My brothers had those! My youngest wore his for lacrosse when he first started.

Those things were beasts!

Check out these bad boys:

Fricken tank. B)

Bahaha! My brothers had those! My youngest wore his for lacrosse when he first started.

Those things were beasts!

They are. Sadly for me though, they're a size to big, which is why they look unused. I got 'em from a buddy of mine at Easton, so I paid nothing for them. I have no use for them, and I wish I did.

I need to post a pic. I have a Taperwall stick and one of the chrome Gretzky sticks. I never really used the chrome stick....it was a gift and I always felt like even though it looked cool it was just too flashy. The Taperwall (blue and yellow) has been used in hundreds of games, ice and roller and has had multiple blades through the years and is still going strong. Someone posted that the Taperwall was junk and all I can say is that mine has held up great and is still going strong.

Rick Henry

That 5100 chrome shaft was a rocket launcher. I still have one. I used to stick gb2 (?) and x-treme graphites in the thing and it just ruled.

Easton always has to make the next best thing, and eventually copy somthing else. Apparently, while everyone liked those gloves, they decided that during the popularity overload, that they needed to move on, and make shitty retail gloves.

All honesty, I haven't a clue.

I think I still have my GX1300's and V-Flex100 stick in storage from back in college. Ended up buying new RBK 9K gloves a couple weeks ago because the old Eastons made my hands smell like I was wearing two rotting possum corpses.

Someone please explane to me why they wouldnt bring these back with todays technology applied? I mean with companies MAPing over $130-$200 I'm sure they could do it and sell many.

BTW I'm talking about the gloves.

All the kids today would complain about the bricks they have on their hands. Which is bullshit, because they aren't that heavy, but they're so damn picky.

I always thought the failing of those old flex grip gloves were they were always a bit bulky/clunky for my taste. I was a big Louisville tps nhl series guy. The kind like messier used that were real leather.