Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

How do I post a picture?

Or you can just use a blogger account and link the images with the image tag . which would look like (img)URL of Image (/img) ,but instead() of the you need to use []

I know I'm using a .jpg and I'm going through photobucket, but I still can't manage to get the pics to upload. It says the image extension can't be used in this community, but I know it can because .jpg is listed as one of the alllowed extensions. I'm also using the photobucket instructions just as you guys said. Anyone know what my problem might be?

Uploading a .jpg file to photobucket. Clicking the show links button. Clicking on the forums link. The link is then automatically copied. Coming back to MSH and clicking the "insert image" button and pasting the copied link into the space provided. Then when I click post a receive the previously mentioned message about not being able to use the .jpg extension in this community.

20k3_zps04e8417d.jpg

PB is adding unnecessary codes to the outsides of the correct URL.. just have to delete those and you'll be okay

Basically, just copy and paste this section of the IMG Link Code out of the bigger link code, and paste it into the text box.

IMG]http://i218.photobuc...com.........jpg , Including the [ ] s

Easiest way to do this is if you go to a photo hosting site that has multiple code to post a picture, choose the direct link and post it in the image icon (right under the :) icon on the toolbar.

28 minutes ago, Sotacal said:

I'm trying to add photos, but they won't stay

What site did you upload them to? I find imgur the easiest to use. Just paste the link to the image into your forum post and the post editor will automatically post the photo.

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2015 at 1:41 PM, Gummer12 said:

PB is adding unnecessary codes to the outsides of the correct URL.. just have to delete those and you'll be okay

Basically, just copy and paste this section of the IMG Link Code out of the bigger link code, and paste it into the text box.

IMG]http://i218.photobuc...com.........jpg , Including the [ ] s

What am I still doing wrong?

http://s5.photobucket.com/user/ProWriter/media/Old Hockey Gear/Helmets1.jpg

40 minutes ago, YesLanges said:

Is there a way to see if photobucket works here at all?

I use photobucket and it works fine.  Are you copying the IMG link from under the "Share This Photo"? Thats the link you should copy and paste right into the thread.

2 hours ago, YesLanges said:

Is there a way to see if photobucket works here at all?

It does work, it's just not a very good service.