Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorpedo26

sharks new logo?

Oh no, it was worse. It's nothing that could be posted here but "fist," "gaping" and "messy" come to mind.

atomic - saw your post on hockeybuzz. I DID NOT get these from 2k Sports.

JR, I must have misunderstood your early post. I thought you mentioned your contacts with the video games in reference to seeing some of the logos early. My bad.

Since I am local here in Norcal I usually comment on his Sharks stories over at hockeybuzz. Usually calling out any BS or when he just recycles stuff from other message boards or the APress.

atomic - saw your post on hockeybuzz. I DID NOT get these from 2k Sports.

JR, I must have misunderstood your early post. I thought you mentioned your contacts with the video games in reference to seeing some of the logos early. My bad.

Since I am local here in Norcal I usually comment on his Sharks stories over at hockeybuzz. Usually calling out any BS or when he just recycles stuff from other message boards or the APress.

Noooo...

Totally not the case.

Looking at that quickly I see "Marino 13." Very Dolphins-esque. It's a shame as the "old" Sharks uni's, especially the Teal, and Black 3rd, were two of my favorites in the league.

Ugh... The full logo looks so much worse partly because of the shark's tail, not to mention the hideous orange outline on the letters & numbers. The teal background doesn't help either.

The Old Logo>New Logo <_<

Why don't you calm down. How do you know that one of the MSH mods isn't the source that took the photo?

Why host it anywhere else when the scoop was made here?

Why are you going to add a modsquad watermark? You act like you took the photo. Calm down.

Just host it on imageshack or something so that these sites can then host it themselves from there.

Because I know it was leaked on the sharkboards, that's why. Obviously I wouldn't be saying anything had I not known, but this is blatently just taking credit for something someone else leaked.

edit

Ok, I'm not sure now... perhaps JR did leak it? Bah, I'm confused, whatever!

I like it though, being a Sharks fan that is.

I leaked it - and it snowballed from there. It ended up on HFBoards, where that writer took it from. But the thing was, every one of those sites were hotlinking back to MSH.

I leaked it - and it snowballed from there. It ended up on HFBoards, where that writer took it from. But the thing was, every one of those sites were hotlinking back to MSH.

Yeah, I noticed that (being a regular poster on HFboards). I had just thought you were watermarking it without actually having leaked it.

I don't mind the actual logo as much as the whole thing put together. With the name under it, it seems very unbalanced. I think it has something to do with the Shark pointing down, and the name pointing up. Very busy with lots of differing angles.

OK guys, like I said, too much time on my hands. I just had a little fun doing it:

7685d1184371013-san-jose-sharks-logo-leaked-sjhome.jpg

7686d1184371019-san-jose-sharks-logo-leaked-sjaway.jpg

those are awsome id buy em kinda hope they look like that. kinda like em more than the old ones i have. the new logo ofically grew on me so all my old stuff is now vintage ??

I'm still not pleased with the colors.

A black home jersey would be nice but would look too much like Anaheim.