Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Tampa Bay Lightning new logos

haha JR I saw your update on the unnamed social networking site yesterday and was like "where the eff did he leak that one?" Thanks.

This one looks a whole lot cleaner with the revised font. I assume the names/numbers will also be changed, and I think that will look better as well. The cursive font was very 90's.

The silhouette of Florida on the secondary mark is a nice little touch too.

haha JR I saw your update on the unnamed social networking site yesterday and was like "where the eff did he leak that one?" Thanks.

This one looks a whole lot cleaner with the revised font. I assume the names/numbers will also be changed, and I think that will look better as well. The cursive font was very 90's.

The silhouette of Florida on the secondary mark is a nice little touch too.

It's always had Florida in the secondary logo.

I hate the overdone bolt and the wordmark.

The word marks aren't all that bad but there's something wrong with them.

what? like they're all in the same font? :P

It honestly looks like someone said, "Pick a font" and whoever in charged just scrolled down in Illustrator and picked the first one he saw.

I miss the "Lightning" wordmark in the primary logo. I don't know, this one just seems so plain.

At first it seemed a bit plain, but I think it will look a bit better on the front of a jersey. a bit simpler and clean cut.

I miss the "Lightning" wordmark in the primary logo. I don't know, this one just seems so plain.

x2

I need the Lightning's name in thereas well. Otherwise, the cleaned up look looks nice, but another color would reduce the dullness by a little bit.

Really a good job on that one, if it ends up like that, I'm having a Lecavalier jersey made for sure!

Really a good job on that one, if it ends up like that, I'm having a Lecavalier jersey made for sure!

Don't count on it being like that, I made it up from scratch except for the logo.