Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

No problems with the white Preds, however, the blue one needed the white patch on the sleeves to go. It wouldn't have been bad if it continued to be blue throughout.

The blue preds jersey looks like they're wearing blue short sleeved t shirts with white long sleeve t shirts underneath. Harkening back to the grunge 90's

I have to admit, I like the white Nashville. The sleeves on some so far are on the eh side, but the Caps' jerseys are just sick.

The blue preds jersey looks like they're wearing blue short sleeved t shirts with white long sleeve t shirts underneath. Harkening back to the grunge 90's

That's what I'm saying - the Pens one looks just like that as well.

And for those who said that they hope that most teams stay the same, I've indicated that a lot of teams will have pretty much identical there...there were a few templates and most teams chose from the template. Just like Nike and college jerseys.

I like the logo bigger without the triangle behind it.

Nashville has always used the triangle for white and the Pred head for blue - the Pred head would be lost on a white background because of the yellow border.

I like the logo bigger without the triangle behind it.

Nashville has always used the triangle for white and the Pred head for blue - the Pred head would be lost on a white background because of the yellow border.

I guess I just hadn't paid attention to it in the past.

I think they're both hideous...

The Preds one is too straight and uniformed. It looks like they've been assimilated into the Bettman Regime....

The Pens one is hideous. The gold is too big. Maybe it wont look so bad because where it's located is around people's sides. It's just too much gold...

I think they're both hideous...

The Preds one is too straight and uniformed. It looks like they've been assimilated into the Bettman Regime....

The Pens one is hideous. The gold is too big. Maybe it wont look so bad because where it's located is around people's sides. It's just too much gold...

Assuming you're talking about the black jersey: Without the white, the gold wouldn't stand out so much.

Oh no he di'int.

The only difference is that they usually don't arrest their athletes in Nebraska or Oklahoma.

I love how the people are dissing the pens jerseys liek they are horrible. Did anyone take a look at the preds ones? Ouch, nice t-shirt look, is that a southern redneck (no offense) look they are trying to target?

The pens shorts, those look like workout shorts that are supposed to be something the team is supposed to wear when they hit the gym, a sort of unified thing is what i'm guessing. I mean i play ice hockey, have for 20yrs, never have i see shorts like that, that are flat and put down like that, i mean is that a slip for the hockey pants? Hell no, maybe some people might want to revisit their hockey bag and look at their equipt?

The pens jerseys are alright, i'll get used to them, when Crosby & Malkin put them on, as well as Staal i'm guessing...we'll see how they really look at the final unveiling.

I mean i play ice hockey, have for 20yrs, never have i see shorts like that, that are flat and put down like that, i mean is that a slip for the hockey pants? Hell no, maybe some people might want to revisit their hockey bag and look at their equipt?

it's called a shell, it goes over the pants to change the color or simply give everyone a logo. if you have played hockey for 20 years im sure you've stumbled across one before. lots of kids around here rock the girdle/shell all the time.