Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

I love how the people are dissing the pens jerseys liek they are horrible. Did anyone take a look at the preds ones? Ouch, nice t-shirt look, is that a southern redneck (no offense) look they are trying to target?

It's the same template, just change the colors. Both teams have that t-shirt look.

Oh no he di'int.

The only difference is that they usually don't arrest their athletes in Nebraska or Oklahoma.

Ha - they won't wear all orange - they never have. They will wear white pants with the orange top.

423387534_f2259bf5ed.jpg

Those are the new ones

It's so stupid...they've gone and made football jerseys look exactly like hockey jerseys. Dumb dumb dumb.

:P

The only difference is that they usually don't arrest their athletes in Nebraska or Oklahoma.

Yep, us Nebraska farmboys are too clever to get arrested :P

Yep, us Nebraska farmboys are too clever to get arrested :P

Can you get a DUI driving a John Deere? B)

Hells no, all about the New Holland TJ450 baby

But yes, you can get a DWI for driving a piece of farm machinery

Or riding a bike, or a horse....

HA- thanks to a roomate of mine in college, I was aware that one could be cited for what we now refer to as a "BWI"

Obviously one could get a DWI while on a tractor, but not while on private property.

HA- thanks to a roomate of mine in college, I was aware that one could be cited for what we now refer to as a "BWI"

Obviously one could get a DWI while on a tractor, but not while on private property.

Don't be too sure. A lady backed her car out of the garage and into a tree, never leaving her driveway or property, yet was convicted of DUI. The appeals have gone through to the state supreme court and I believe a Federal Appellate court, yet her conviction still stands. Normal laws don't apply in DUI cases, even things like the right against self incrimination.

Don't be too sure. A lady backed her car out of the garage and into a tree, never leaving her driveway or property, yet was convicted of DUI. The appeals have gone through to the state supreme court and I believe a Federal Appellate court, yet her conviction still stands. Normal laws don't apply in DUI cases, even things like the right against self incrimination.

I wonder if the logic behind that was that she was backing the car out of the driveway, chances are she was going to drive somewhere. I assumed that a farmer could be as drunk as he wants while plowing his own fields. Maybe I'm incorrect.

Newer member here, but I wanted to vent on one thing.

The lack of third jerseys!

I couldn't believe they were actually doing that. It made me mad enough when they went with these new jerseys, and most of them don't even look that good, now they won't even have a third jersey?

I really don't see the point of that, and third jerseys have always been my favorite jerseys of most teams.

I am also mad I have to buy a new Islanders jersey and new Lightning jersey.

I wish every team didn't decide to change their uniforms, it really seems stupid. Yes there are the new crappy jerseys that are tight and ugly, but that doesn't mean everyone has to change uniforms and logos.

Now my old jerseys are all obselete, and no team will have any cool jerseys because the third jerseys are gone.

Theres my vent.

Well I have a Nashville jersey on its way, we'll see how heinous it appears when it comes in.

Are the new jerseys really $400, mack? I've heard numbers like that floating around, but nothing for certain.

I couldn't believe they were actually doing that. It made me mad enough when they went with these new jerseys, and most of them don't even look that good, now they won't even have a third jersey?

I really don't see the point of that, and third jerseys have always been my favorite jerseys of most teams.

I wish every team didn't decide to change their uniforms, it really seems stupid. Yes there are the new crappy jerseys that are tight and ugly, but that doesn't mean everyone has to change uniforms and logos.

Now my old jerseys are all obselete, and no team will have any cool jerseys because the third jerseys are gone.

Theres my vent.

First of all, if they couldn't get the new home and away jerseys right what makes you think they would have done a good job on the third jerseys.

Second, most of the thirds looked like ass or were just the regular jersey in black. The league needs more color and less black.

Third, teams didn't decide to change their jerseys. The league and RBK forced them to change their jerseys.

Fourth, if you don't like the new jerseys, don't buy one. The best way to show your displeasure is to not spend your money on the new jerseys.

Theres my vent.

First of all, if they couldn't get the new home and away jerseys right what makes you think they would have done a good job on the third jerseys.

Second, most of the thirds looked like ass or were just the regular jersey in black. The league needs more color and less black.

Third, teams didn't decide to change their jerseys. The league and RBK forced them to change their jerseys.

Fourth, if you don't like the new jerseys, don't buy one. The best way to show your displeasure is to not spend your money on the new jerseys.

1. I figured they could do a good job on the third jerseys, since they screwed up 2 maybe 1 could be good.

2. I don't think the third jerseys looked like ass at all. I loved the Islanders third jersey. I really liked the Stars bull they had, the yellow preds, I really liked teams third jerseys.

3. Yes I am aware, and that is pretty damn rediculous in my opinion. I didn't think the NHL would be like the NFL and NBA and turn into one big money pit. I thought the NHL could stay more loyal to the fans, but RBK decided to do what they wanted, and any true hockey purist would agree it's BS.

4. My lack of buying a jersey would be equivelant to a vegan not buying a burger. It changes nothing. I will buy one merely to be in tune with the teams current jerseys.

Are the new jerseys really $400, mack? I've heard numbers like that floating around, but nothing for certain.

Prices are up on NHL.com

Premier Jerseys are $114.99, customized for $169.99

The authentic customized Jerseys are $279.99 and without any customization they're $199.99

4. My lack of buying a jersey would be equivelant to a vegan not buying a burger. It changes nothing. I will buy one merely to be in tune with the teams current jerseys.

So I guess all those ethical vegans are in the wrong and should just start eating meat to be like everyone else.

PS. Not everyone is vegetarian/vegan because they believe in "ethical" treatment of animals.

Yep, they had to bring the letters in a bit tighter. I can deal with it.

I thought the same thing...the script looks a little tight and maybe a hair off-centered, but they didn't mess them up really either.