Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

I'm looking for a good, high quality blank jersey template for the new Reebok Edge jerseys.. I can't find one *anywhere*..

Can anyone help me here?

*EDIT* Nevermind, as soon as I posted this, I found a link to one. *sigh*.

Hehe.

whats the link

The black "Dallas" jersey is pretty weak. It looks like a prep school team jersey. The designers really caught the feel of the NEWNHL with that piece of garbage. Seriously, unless you needed a black jersey, why would anyone buy that? Stahl's Lettering could have designed that for a buck.

it looks like a jersey that teams that are non-hockey sports make when they wanna make a jersey the style of a hockey jersey....

like if the Mavericks made a hockey jersey... thats what it would look like....

The black "Dallas" jersey is pretty weak. It looks like a prep school team jersey. The designers really caught the feel of the NEWNHL with that piece of garbage. Seriously, unless you needed a black jersey, why would anyone buy that? Stahl's Lettering could have designed that for a buck.

it looks like a jersey that teams that are non-hockey sports make when they wanna make a jersey the style of a hockey jersey....

like if the Mavericks made a hockey jersey... thats what it would look like....

I know that that jersey was shown on dallas threads a long time ago but has that actually been confirmed as the new black Dallas jersey?

No, it was already stated that was one of the "mock ups". But word around the water cooler at work (I work for the stars) is that they are in fact going back to a simple design like they first had when they were in dallas like those pictures. Either way, the local travel teams are using the jerseys and will get them before the stars unveil them, so we shall see then. (or at least thats what I was told). I think DrewHunz is more up on the topic than I am for sure and he says that they are going to be pretty plain.

Zach

That website that was posted just rolled with this -

starsj6.jpg

Horrible and my very least favorite of anything revealed yet.

That website that was posted just rolled with this -

starsj6.jpg

Horrible and my very least favorite of anything revealed yet.

I REALLY hope that this is just a photoshop job of the proposed prototype. Honestly why would they do away with the logo for the black jersey? It looks lame and very amateur. A very simple design eaxact same as the proposed white jersey but in black would be perfect. As I said I hope this is not the final jersey. Also whats with the shoulder logo? There was nothing wrong with their old one.

Apparently it's a fake version, it was photoshoped using a Boston Bruins jersey.

I don't know about you guys but I am starting to get a little tired of all those fake jerseys, yeah it's nice to show you are tallented, but playing with peoples minds is not very nice.

Apparently it's a fake version, it was photoshoped using a Boston Bruins jersey.

Yeah i saw that on the Dallas board just then. Great news!!!!

Just wondering if anyone had any info on the Wild's new uniforms?

They are getting rid of the green home and replacing it with the alternate. Now, I don't know if the alternate will be made white for the road.

Just wondering if anyone had any info on the Wild's new uniforms?

They are getting rid of the green home and replacing it with the alternate. Now, I don't know if the alternate will be made white for the road.

Then I guess they would kinda be looking like the Quebec Remparts uniforms.

Well the vintage red look was from Mn but Qc took it to the white jerseys also. Not arguing with you there.

Well the vintage red look was from Mn but Qc took it to the white jerseys also. Not arguing with you there.

I'm not arguing, I am merely asking you which one came out first, because I can't remember.